Steve & Kai

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He also opened it up and uploaded the video with out saying thank you, šŸ˜’ even though more than an half of his subscribers are fake šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
Steve, that 'super weird interesting feeling' you got when you received the youtube plaque, its called guilt. Thats what happens when you buy viewers/subs and accept an award you didnt work towards.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I guess Stevie came down with grifteritis. I hear it's running rampant in Disneyland.
Screenshot_20221022-191421-503.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes you can buy views unfortunately

Is Eric PeePeeTone still making it rain on Steve every stream?
No idea. Havenā€™t watched any of his boring streams lately! Just been watching the train wreck that is Kaiā€™s channel lol

Reactions: 3
Lol anyone watching steves live this morning??? Multiple people have stopped to say hi to him and just ignore Kai. One of them even shook her hand and said ā€œwhats your name again???ā€ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ she looked SOOO bothered and uncomfortable it was hilarious she couldn't hide it.
And of course Steve is hyping up yet another ā€œannouncementā€ that hes gonna reveal on sundayā€¦..

šŸ˜‘

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Iā€™m watching too, but miss that part, I actually catch a part when a girl, a LITTLE GIRL said to Steve Hi Steve, they talk and after they left Kai started making fun of the girl. These people

Also his sugar daddy puddles is in the park with them too
Ugh I wonder if Kai realizes sheā€™s the third wheel when puddles is around šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

no way! I missed that. Do you know around what time it was?

Nevermind Iā€™m pretty sure I found the moment when it happened but right after the people walk away he muted the audio!! I didnā€™t even know you could do that while still live-streaming!! What did Kai say about the people?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Ugh I wonder if Kai realizes sheā€™s the third wheel when puddles is around šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

no way! I missed that. Do you know around what time it was?

Nevermind Iā€™m pretty sure I found the moment when it happened but right after the people walk away he muted the audio!! I didnā€™t even know you could do that while still live-streaming!! What did Kai say about the people?
This brings up a question I've been thinking about for a long time...

Why does Steve mute the audio so much? I mean, he does it all the time! At first I thought he was avoiding something that would invite a trademark strike, but that can't be it since he films EVERYTHING. Is it because he's talking to someone?šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

This brings up a question I've been thinking about for a long time...

Why does Steve mute the audio so much? I mean, he does it all the time! At first I thought he was avoiding something that would invite a trademark strike, but that can't be it since he films EVERYTHING. Is it because he's talking to someone?šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
Yeah he mutes the audio when heā€™s talking to someone, mostly when heā€™s talking to Kai. Heā€™s always kind of rude to Kai so he probably doesnā€™t want his viewers to see the real him. I really want to know what Kai said about those people though. Iā€™m shocked she would make fun of someone when she knows theyā€™re live

It was a family of 3, the parents and a blonde girl, the girl keep staring at Steve and said ā€œHi Steveā€ then they have a little chat.
After they leave Kai mucked the little girl, with a fake little girl voice she said ā€œHi Steveā€
Then Steve laugh but very settled and said something to kai and i believe he mute right after.

this morning he mute a lot while talking to Puddles, and Puddlesis very pushy to them, do this, show that, go over there, letā€™sit now.
Is creepy to ear and see him with this two young adults, like why is he with them?
šŸ˜’

• Wow
It was a family of 3, the parents and a blonde girl, the girl keep staring at Steve and said ā€œHi Steveā€ then they have a little chat.
After they leave Kai mucked the little girl, with a fake little girl voice she said ā€œHi Steveā€
Then Steve laugh but very settled and said something to kai and i believe he mute right after.

this morning he mute a lot while talking to Puddles, and Puddlesis very pushy to them, do this, show that, go over there, letā€™sit now.
Is creepy to ear and see him with this two young adults, like why is he with them?
šŸ˜’
Ewwww shame on Kai for that gross behavior!

Also, I seriously want to run a background check on Puddles lmao he is so weird and everything about him is creepy!!!! I wish I knew his real name lol. And I'm sure he feels entitled to be pushy and demanding with them since he literally pays for everything they do! They mentioned he was buying popcorn buckets for his family....why is he at Disneyland with them instead of his family then??? So many questions lol

2FEBC14D-1011-4796-9A1A-B25976471FB1.jpeg

Yikes

Last edited:
  • Sick