Steve & Kai

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ouch! Doing the exact same stream over and over and over is no longer attracting that sugar daddy cash. It's been my experience that schemers never stop scheming though. I'm sure another money grab angle is already in the works.

Screen Shot 2022-09-22 at 9.36.02 AM.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Ouch! Doing the exact same stream over and over and over is no longer attracting that sugar daddy cash. It's been my experience that schemers never stop scheming though. I'm sure another money grab angle is already in the works.

View attachment 1597531
Well it's the same thing 6 nights a week. Fireworks, WOC, merch, rides. Repeat. I think it would be smarter to do once maybe twice a week. This guy is there more then half the cast members.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I watched these 2 for a little bit during the summer of 2021. They seemed like a sweet, young couple to follow, but nothing I would go out of my way for. I kind of forgot about them and didn't have notifications on about when they were streaming. All of a sudden, this summer I see that I am subscribed to some Theme Park Steve guy. I was trying to figure out who it was because he had nearly 100k subscribers. Then I realized it was Steve minus Kai, except she was standing right next to him during the stream I clicked on. So weird. Could he have possibly grown that fast organically? His content isn't anything out of the ordinary. I noticed that he quietly hit 100k and didn't make a big deal about it. At first I thought that was great because he is so humble and didn't want to brag, but now..... I mean, I personally don't have a problem with either of them as far as their personality goes, but it seems shenanigans are at play?

Reactions: 1
I watched these 2 for a little bit during the summer of 2021. They seemed like a sweet, young couple to follow, but nothing I would go out of my way for. I kind of forgot about them and didn't have notifications on about when they were streaming. All of a sudden, this summer I see that I am subscribed to some Theme Park Steve guy. I was trying to figure out who it was because he had nearly 100k subscribers. Then I realized it was Steve minus Kai, except she was standing right next to him during the stream I clicked on. So weird. Could he have possibly grown that fast organically? His content isn't anything out of the ordinary. I noticed that he quietly hit 100k and didn't make a big deal about it. At first I thought that was great because he is so humble and didn't want to brag, but now..... I mean, I personally don't have a problem with either of them as far as their personality goes, but it seems shenanigans are at play?
There is definitely something weird going on! Starting with why did they go from Steve & Kai, to just Steve, when Kai is still there with him every time he’s live-streaming

Reactions: 5
Maybe he didn't celebrate or make a big deal out of 100K subscribers because Steve & Puddles paid for them "allegedly" 😏

i thought they split channels to create more revenue, but she hardly makes videos on 'magically kai'

Reactions: 3
It seems all Steve does now is livestream in the park. He gets ~30k views per livestream. I'm shocked he's able to maintain that type of audience day in and day out.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Did anyone notice what happened in todays (Wednesday 4th) stream?? The chat was off, for a moment I thought i was blocked, then when the lights finished he said the chat was off and he was about to turn it on but he ask to everyone to keep “things cool” what happened???? Hope someone complain about the mediocrity of his channel 😒😒😒
Also… new posting here!!!

• Heart
Did anyone notice what happened in todays (Wednesday 4th) stream?? The chat was off, for a moment I thought i was blocked, then when the lights finished he said the chat was off and he was about to turn it on but he ask to everyone to keep “things cool” what happened???? Hope someone complain about the mediocrity of his channel 😒😒😒
Also… new posting here!!!
That’s so weird!!! I wonder what happened. Do you have a time stamp for when this happened? I wanna check it out

I know!! So random! I went there kinda late, he was showing the light show, then right afte it was done he went to the Lincon theater, he is still live so not sure exactly the time stamp

He is doing another pirates ride…every single time… pirat-pirates-pirates… does he never heard of Jungle cruise? The carousel?? Also why he never talks to people? Other streamers read comments, talk about movies, family, stuff..but him! Nothing! He is too good to talk to the commoners 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Last edited:
That’s so weird!!! I wonder what happened. Do you have a time stamp for when this happened? I wanna check it out
Here it is, not sure what lead to chat being disabled, mods usually jump in pretty quick and delete whatever comments they deem "negative" anyway.

• Heart
Here it is, not sure what lead to chat being disabled, mods usually jump in pretty quick and delete whatever comments they deem "negative" anyway.

Thanks for that!! That’s so weird. So now that it was mentioned that the chat was off, I remember the last time I tuned in to his livestream for a bit a few days ago, I was scrolling through the chat and I noticed there were no mods! Usually the chat is full of comments from the mods either responding to people in the chat or begging for “likes” and to “subscribe” but there was nothing! Wonder why he has no mods all of a sudden. And where is the Puddlephile?????

Reactions: 1
I notice that too!!! I actually check other streamer and saw two of his mods in there.
Probably trying to actually get some real Disney content and not the same stuff all over.
Yesterday there was a guy asking and asking why he block the chat, I’m pretty sure Puddles keep deleting his comments because it only lasted for seconds….

BTW did he ever mention the “surprise” he had for everyone? His surprises are just dumb, why do I care that he went to Cancun??? That’s NOT a surprise for me, like that what????

I notice that too!!! I actually check other streamer and saw two of his mods in there.
Probably trying to actually get some real Disney content and not the same stuff all over.
Yesterday there was a guy asking and asking why he block the chat, I’m pretty sure Puddles keep deleting his comments because it only lasted for seconds….

BTW did he ever mention the “surprise” he had for everyone? His surprises are just dumb, why do I care that he went to Cancun??? That’s NOT a surprise for me, like that what????
All his “surprises” are the same. He just hypes his viewers up and then tells them he won’t share the “surprise” until he gets a certain amount of likes/subscribers. Especially since it is a “theme park” channel, his “surprises” should involve theme parks, not his all inclusive Cancun trip lol

• Angry
Gosh, he is so annoying.
i use to really like him, never got to see him in his era with the Skai family, but low key liked his live videos, then i start to notice that he doesn’t know much about the park or even Disney in general!!! I remember him saying “oh look at this character or who’s this princess, uhmm what’s the name of this dog” he never mentions the names!! (Just the popular ones) that was so strange to me, and in today’s live, he was showing some zootopia items and said “here is the fox” and someone in the chat said “the fox???that’s Nick Wild Sir” i laugh out loud!

i read all the psts in here and i agree, he is dumb and not interested in Disney , just the 🤑 $$$

• Heart
  • Haha
The way Steve got subscribers before taking over the channel as if he earned those subs we all know Kai's Thumbnails he would post and videos fallowing behind her to zoom in on her ass she's just to damn dumb to realize Butch is using her

We all know Steve is a chubby butch just like his Tia's

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
I hope Puddles got a plaque too since he probably paid for half of those subscribers.
Screenshot_20221010-221420-832.png

• Haha