Steve & Kai

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
According to Steve, that's where he and Magically Missing Kai met. Maybe she liked his form on that French fry making potato hammer machine and fell in love?
I can’t imagine either of them would be smart enough to work at In N Out where you have to hustle. I did hear she worked briefly at Disneyland but don’t know where or how long. Anyone else know about that?

Is this damage control?

Reactions: 3
I can’t imagine either of them would be smart enough to work at In N Out where you have to hustle. I did hear she worked briefly at Disneyland but don’t know where or how long. Anyone else know about that?

Is this damage control?
I believe it. Someone pretended to be Adam the Woo and left homophobic comments on someone's stream.

That man can't even type a straight sentence so I believe it.

• Haha
Kai is a stay at home dog mom now lmao Steve’s plan worked it seems 😂
I think Kai might also be pregnant. Since the moment she stopped doing her own livestreams I wondered if that was part of the reason. Then the few times he has shown her lately.. her stomach kind of seems like a baby bump. I am not one to put down someone's weight gain if that is what it is.. however, it looks to me like a cute little bump. He also mentioned a few days ago he has a surprise to tell everyone soon.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I think Kai might also be pregnant. Since the moment she stopped doing her own livestreams I wondered if that was part of the reason. Then the few times he has shown her lately.. her stomach kind of seems like a baby bump. I am not one to put down someone's weight gain if that is what it is.. however, it looks to me like a cute little bump. He also mentioned a few days ago he has a surprise to tell everyone soon.
She could be preggo's, however she has always had a F.U.P.A. Also, Grift Park Steve always says he has a surprise. I think it's his way to make people to tune in for FOMO.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
She could be preggo's, however she has always had a F.U.P.A. Also, Grift Park Steve always says he has a surprise. I think it's his way to make people to tune in for FOMO.
I haven’t seen her at all lately so can’t say anything about her belly….but she has always had a tummy I agree! He’s probably just gonna announce another BS vacation 🙄

• Haha
Let’s hope they don’t bring a kid into this world right now!! Let me guess…Steve’s announcement is Puddles is going to finally be taking over Kai’s spot in their now defunct SkaiFam.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I haven’t seen her at all lately so can’t say anything about her belly….but she has always had a tummy I agree! He’s probably just gonna announce another BS vacation 🙄
Steve let her out the house for OBB and he even let her talk on cam tonight!!

Screenshot_20220906-165345-240.png

Steve is such an idiot. He ask this guy his name and weather or not he's going to OBB tonight? No Steve he regularly dressed like a boy scout.
Screenshot_20220906-165630-844.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Steve REALLY REALLY got his panties wet over the Ernesto De La Cruz meet and greet. He was gushing about it forever in his pt3 stream. He really swooned ❤❤❤ when Ernesto serenaded the crowd.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Steve REALLY REALLY got his panties wet over the Ernesto De La Cruz meet and greet. He was gushing about it forever in his pt3 stream. He really swooned ❤❤❤ when Ernesto serenaded the crowd.
The best part is he said that if you go to OBB, Ernesto is a must see “if you love Encanto” 😓 he’s so stupid lol I know he hasn’t seen either Encanto or Coco.
There was someone in the chat named Jon Snow who called him a grifter and said he can’t afford OBB 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Is it me or did they suck the fun outta Oogie Boogie bash? I just saw them stand in line for trick or treating and gawk at the characters like they're side show acts. I had enough after the parade.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Kai uploaded some more videos of herself making coffee…. Lol she tried her own drink and her face said it all, yet she said “it’s not bad” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I hate being so petty, but it's truly infuriating watching this guy larp as some kind of Disney expert when he knows absolutely nothing. I would have more respect for him if he just admitted this is all a cash grab. I cringe every time he tries to answer someone's question. He can't keep his bull$hitting straight. He wants to be "the Disney man" soooo bad! He told one guy tonight he watched the new Pinocchio movie twice. Then 45 seconds later he admitted he's only seen 30 minutes of it. Then later in the stream he told someone he watched it three times. My favorite all-time "Steveism" is when he called Club 33 "door 33". A true idiot.

• Wow
I hate being so petty, but it's truly infuriating watching this guy larp as some kind of Disney expert when he knows absolutely nothing. I would have more respect for him if he just admitted this is all a cash grab. I cringe every time he tries to answer someone's question. He can't keep his bull$hitting straight. He wants to be "the Disney man" soooo bad! He told one guy tonight he watched the new Pinocchio movie twice. Then 45 seconds later he admitted he's only seen 30 minutes of it. Then later in the stream he told someone he watched it three times. My favorite all-time "Steveism" is when he called Club 33 "door 33". A true idiot.
that’s one of the biggest reasons why I hate Steve & Kai! Especially Steve! I’m sure he hasn’t seen any Disney movie in its entirety!

Also, in Kai’s newest video she is just ranting on and on about TWO things she bought from D23, which she didn’t even go to btw. Then at like the 6 minute mark she starts planning her outfits that she’ll wear to the park with her new items and it is SO CRINGE! Really shows how empty her head is lol. And I always feel like she tries to record all her videos in one take so she doesn’t have to edit after

• Wow