Steve & Kai

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed 100%
she getsannoyed about all people recognize him but ignored her, which is funny because in the chat they always ask about her šŸ˜

wait Puddles boy paid for everything??? Crazy!!!! What the deal, i really wanna know, was he just a fan and now he is part of the HQ?? Lol he keep sending Steve messages in the chat about ā€œSteve HQ, Steve respond to massage, Steve text from HQā€ like what???

Also, whatā€™s the deal with the moods?, they use to have around 5 or 6 and yesterday they only had 2, and thereā€™s a lot of people i donā€™t recognize in the chat, all the oldies have gone or probably muted, j really wonder what happened, Steve use to have a very loyal followers.

Reactions: 4
Agreed 100%
she getsannoyed about all people recognize him but ignored her, which is funny because in the chat they always ask about her šŸ˜

wait Puddles boy paid for everything??? Crazy!!!! What the deal, i really wanna know, was he just a fan and now he is part of the HQ?? Lol he keep sending Steve messages in the chat about ā€œSteve HQ, Steve respond to massage, Steve text from HQā€ like what???

Also, whatā€™s the deal with the moods?, they use to have around 5 or 6 and yesterday they only had 2, and thereā€™s a lot of people i donā€™t recognize in the chat, all the oldies have gone or probably muted, j really wonder what happened, Steve use to have a very loyal followers.
Yes! Puddles pays for their food, merch, stuff they buy for giveaways etc. it definitely seems like he was a fan and he offered to sponsor them or something. Thatā€™s weird I havenā€™t seen those messages from him!
Honestly I think Puddles really likes having control over Steve & Kai and enjoys pulling the strings!

Reactions: 3
Uhggg!!!
This guy annoyed me so much, all day Friday and Saturday keep bringing some ā€œHot Newā€ ā€œI have bit awesome news guysā€ he finally shared them and guess what?! Itā€™s another trip! This time to DisneyWorld! How is that a surprise to his viewers???

Then everyone keep getting them money! People stop getting them money!!

Then Steve said, ā€œIā€™m taking someone with me, guess who?ā€ Someone reply Puddles!
I laugh so hard! Lol everyone know he would take Puddles before than Kie.

Puddles reply ā€œIā€™m going to stay in HQā€
What the heck is HQ? Who else is HQ???

this people šŸ˜’šŸ˜’šŸ˜’

Attachments

• Haha
Uhggg!!!
This guy annoyed me so much, all day Friday and Saturday keep bringing some ā€œHot Newā€ ā€œI have bit awesome news guysā€ he finally shared them and guess what?! Itā€™s another trip! This time to DisneyWorld! How is that a surprise to his viewers???

Then everyone keep getting them money! People stop getting them money!!

Then Steve said, ā€œIā€™m taking someone with me, guess who?ā€ Someone reply Puddles!
I laugh so hard! Lol everyone know he would take Puddles before than Kie.

Puddles reply ā€œIā€™m going to stay in HQā€
What the heck is HQ? Who else is HQ???

this people šŸ˜’šŸ˜’šŸ˜’
LOLLL Steve stayssss trolling his viewers with his ā€œhuge announcementsā€ that heā€™s been planning for ā€œsoo long!ā€ Of course only people dumb enough to watch him and give him money buy into this clickbait.

also LOL @ Puddles. Dude swears heā€™s running some big production šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ he definitely likes being in control!

Puddles is so annoying
Screenshot_20221114-142118-848.png
Screenshot_20221114-142055-218.png

So that was the big announcement? They are taking money from Peddles and viewers to go to WDW and that they were nervous and sad to leave the puppies, yet before the trip instead of spending time with the pups they decide to go back to DL and grift a bit more for 4 hours!? Ugh. I said it before and I'll keep saying it , he looks like a lesbian. Kai could do much better.
Screenshot_20221114-142514-559.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Puddles is so annoying
View attachment 1731328View attachment 1731329

So that was the big announcement? They are taking money from Peddles and viewers to go to WDW and that they were nervous and sad to leave the puppies, yet before the trip instead of spending time with the pups they decide to go back to DL and grift a bit more for 4 hours!? Ugh. I said it before and I'll keep saying it , he looks like a lesbian. Kai could do much better.
View attachment 1731347
i hate all the creepy things puddles changes his name to

Agreed 100%

i hate all the creepy things puddles changes his name to
Have been noticing that about their handler, Puddles. They're complaining about the JET LAG šŸ˜‚. From CA to FL, they should be fine for a few days trip. They need to get over themselves and Kai's Kardashian attempted outfit. He was more excited for cocoa & cookies than wasting a WHOLE DISNEY PARTY on the SAME 2 SHOWS last night, OMG! Kai should show her FAKE šŸ’Ž ring up close, too. Their descriptions for food reviews... šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚. 'I have mayonaise, mustard and ketchup on my hot dog..' GO TO A REAL RESTAURANT ALREADY and learn about food. Of course, the PEE Pee Man donated... and Puddles creepy name changes, ewwww.
But, no 'DISNEYLUN' this week.

• Haha
Agreed 100%

Her lashes & nails are so East L.A. Ooh de layyy vahto

Kai is still wearing her ring I have caught sight of it a few times.
šŸ’Ž šŸ¤”šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø She never shows it. Wonder how real it is?

Ewwww shame on Kai for that gross behavior!

Also, I seriously want to run a background check on Puddles lmao he is so weird and everything about him is creepy!!!! I wish I knew his real name lol. And I'm sure he feels entitled to be pushy and demanding with them since he literally pays for everything they do! They mentioned he was buying popcorn buckets for his family....why is he at Disneyland with them instead of his family then??? So many questions lol

View attachment 1724109
Yikes
The fake doll lashes, phoney hair and nails are disgusting and DIRTY. She should invest in EDUCATING herself or a DICTION CLASS.

šŸ˜‚šŸ™šŸ“£ She also said her name is '..after a model named JAZMEEN BLEECH.' šŸ˜‚šŸ˜­šŸ˜‚
It's YASMINE BLEETH ! LEARN YOUR MATERIAL, GIRL.

Last edited:
  • Haha
This short made feel uncomfortable, ā€œthis is what dreams are made of..ā€
Gurl you mean your booty? Oh, please, thatā€™s not a dream anybody wants to have! not even Steve!
he wants puddles booty LOL.

Also they finish their glamorous tour in DisneyWorld, I try to watch the livestreams but OMG, this guy is so boring, he brings the magical place on earth, and he magically makes it boring!! whatā€™s up with him?

• Haha
Lol for reference i was referring to this clip..
šŸ˜‚šŸ‘€šŸ˜ She made Steve film this. He was wanting to film something else. The WDW trip was a FAIL. I couldn't help but keep watching the livestream in shock. They said they ordered Uber eats for dinner. No restaurants shown except the usual Character Meet/Greet place. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø Could've gone to the French Patisserie at Epcot!
Caught on to some passive/ aggressive behaviors from both of them. Anyone else catch that? -- they lost this former sub.

šŸ˜‚šŸ‘€šŸ˜ She made Steve film this. He was wanting to film something else. The WDW trip was a FAIL. I couldn't help but keep watching the livestream in shock. They said they ordered Uber eats for dinner. No restaurants shown except the usual Character Meet/Greet place. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø Could've gone to the French Patisserie at Epcot!
Caught on to some passive/ aggressive behaviors from both of them. Anyone else catch that? -- they lost this former sub.
Uber eats?!? At Disney World??? Lmfao they are just so clueless. They are definitely passive aggressive with each other. I wonder how much longer theyā€™ll be together

Yeah there's no way that Steve is actually that uppity in real life. One time when Kai was streaming, he was in the background doing his own thing, and I could hear him talking to her in a soft voice. He sounded so grouchy. He must be exhausted from acting fake all the time. I did see them in person twice, but they were filming. I was hoping to catch some behind the scenes hahaha

• Heart
Yeah there's no way that Steve is actually that uppity in real life. One time when Kai was streaming, he was in the background doing his own thing, and I could hear him talking to her in a soft voice. He sounded so grouchy. He must be exhausted from acting fake all the time. I did see them in person twice, but they were filming. I was hoping to catch some behind the scenes hahaha
Lmao I really wish I could find the the clip where Steve is mad and mouthing at Kai through the Starbucks window!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Who's running around posting stuff as Theme Park Steve? I was watching a news report about black Friday and saw this in the comments šŸ¤£
Screenshot_20221126-125514-704.png
Screenshot_20221126-125639-335.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
PISA LOL real Theme Park Steve fans know that its PEEKSA! That poser needs to get it together! :ROFLMAO: unless they were referring to "paisa", either way, they need to get it together LOL

• Heart
PISA LOL real Theme Park Steve fans know that its PEEKSA! That poser needs to get it together! :ROFLMAO: unless they were referring to "paisa", either way, they need to get it together LOL
Bahahah yeah I think they meant to say paisa

• Haha