Steve & Kai

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Steve was trying to show photos during his live stream on Wednesday and he kept having to pull the phone away from the camera because Puddles kept texting him. It's a very odd dynamic between the three of them. Probably something that YouTube should be looking into.

Screen Shot 2022-08-26 at 9.55.50 PM.png

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Yeah I noticed the strange comments too…

Steve was trying to show photos during his live stream on Wednesday and he kept having to pull the phone away from the camera because Puddles kept texting him. It's a very odd dynamic between the three of them. Probably something that YouTube should be looking into.

View attachment 1531240
This has happened many times before in his live streams! Or like one time they posted a video (don’t remember if it was a vlog or live) but you could see Steve was on the phone with Puddles but they weren’t talking to Puddles…it was as if he was just eavesdropping on their conversation!

Did some digging, and found out “Eric PEEPEEtone”, Steve’s #1 sugar daddy, donates frequently and generously to other young male streamers…. 🤔🤔🤔

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Anyone know what happened to tonight’s live stream. It was cut off short and then deleted. Also noticed he deleted some IG posts after deleting tonight’s stream.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Anyone know what happened to tonight’s live stream. It was cut off short and then deleted. Also noticed he deleted some IG posts after deleting tonight’s stream.
We think Puddles or Kai put his stream on private while live last night.... that or his view bots weren't active and he noticed he only had 500ish people and Christine had more... he never wants to look defeated or beaten. But last night something happened and he tried covering it up by deleting the posts. Maybe he forgot to purchase the 1k view bots for his stream that night and realized it too late

• Wow
Reactions: 6
10,000,000 views on a LIVE Stream!

I came here to eat my crow and congratulate Steve. He clearly is doing something that a huge portion of the world loves.

Excuse me while I give Kai some more attention in her DMs…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
10,000,000 views on a LIVE Stream!

I came here to eat my crow and congratulate Steve. He clearly is doing something that a huge portion of the world loves.

Excuse me while I give Kai some more attention in her DMs…
🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂 sliiiiiiide into those DMs let her know she’s being played a fool and getting cut out of the entire picture. Also her channel took a back seat as well lol

• Haha
  • Heart
I bet they wanted to have separate channels so they could double the revenue. They seem to still be together. In Kai's most recent video they went on vacation to Cancun and Steve surprised her with a puppy when they got home.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I bet they wanted to have separate channels so they could double the revenue. They seem to still be together. In Kai's most recent video they went on vacation to Cancun and Steve surprised her with a puppy when they got home.
Theme Park Steve is always two steps ahead! Guess who will now have to stay home and take care of the Puppy while Steve and Puddles do...uhh...Steve and Puddles things.

• Haha
Mondo has 30K more subscribers than Steve, yet right now they are both live at Disneyland and Mondo has 420 viewers while Steve has 2,000🤔🤔

New drinking game guys!!! In Steve’s latest vlog take a shot whenever he says “PEEKSA”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
I came across Steve and Kai during the pandemic but then I forgot about them and Disneyland because it was partially open.

And then I came across Theme Park Steve recently because I wanted to see Disneyland at night. I wondered where the hell Kai was.

What a weird and interesting thread. She still pings my bi-dar. I remember when she would compliment the hot girls at HHN last year.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
No stream on the biggest super chat day of the week at the beginning of holiday season? Perhaps the master plan isn't working out? Once YouTube deducts their fees, it's hard to make a California living on these numbers with multiple people involved. Then you have to take into consideration any alleged "marketing expenses". No shame in returning to the In-N-Out game to pay the bills.

Screen Shot 2022-09-03 at 9.14.22 PM.png

• Heart
No stream on the biggest super chat day of the week at the beginning of holiday season? Perhaps the master plan isn't working out? Once YouTube deducts their fees, it's hard to make a California living on these numbers with multiple people involved. Then you have to take into consideration any alleged "marketing expenses". No shame in returning to the In-N-Out game to pay the bills.

View attachment 1552590
Steve used to work at In-n-Out??? I also thought it was strange that he’s not streaming tonight

• Wow
Reactions: 4
If Steve doesn’t get his revenue numbers up (and still doesn’t work a traditional job), he better start getting ready to sell classy photos of his feet to Mr. Puddles.

• Haha
Steve used to work at In-n-Out??? I also thought it was strange that he’s not streaming tonight
According to Steve, that's where he and Magically Missing Kai met. Maybe she liked his form on that French fry making potato hammer machine and fell in love?

• Haha
  • Wow