Steve & Kai

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Steve sounds so immature and racist! And he's incredibly stupid for commenting from his official account instead of something more anonymous.
He’s definitely not the sharpest knife in the drawer. His IQ has to be pretty low considering some of the things I’ve heard come out of his mouth. Plus he’s not refined or cultured if Goofy’s Kitchen is his favorite restaurant.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I feel like he’s too much of a pussy to even leave comments like that 🤣 but who knows
I'm not sure if his brain can even multitask haha. Like going live while doing something completely different behind the scenes. I'm sure he's fake, but I can't really see him doing something like that. I can see Tony doing that though haha. He's a clown.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I'm not sure if his brain can even multitask haha. Like going live while doing something completely different behind the scenes. I'm sure he's fake, but I can't really see him doing something like that. I can see Tony doing that though haha. He's a clown.
Totally something the Puddlephile would do!!!

Watching Roadium Radio podcast on YouTube and notice Steve was on the live chat trying to act hard and racist. This is the second time I've seen him on the live chat acting hard, repping LA and calling people out for being from the I.E. and insinuating they must be gay by putting the 🏳️‍🌈 flag. Like Steve you stream at Disneyland brooooo....
👀 I'm a woman married to a woman. Not cool using gay as an insult. 🤣 He may just get trolled soon.

Today on Kai and Steve's channel. not sure if it's still there but captured these screenshots. 🤣🤣🤣
Screenshot 2022-08-22 at 5.59.59 PM.png
Screenshot 2022-08-22 at 6.00.39 PM.png
Screenshot 2022-08-22 at 6.01.19 PM.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
He is no longer featuring her channel on his Theme Park Steve channel. And they did not live stream tonight as advertised. Come to your own conclusions...

• Wow
I just noticed Eric Pipitone and Carl hasn’t been there lately. Also what happened to their moderator “Christine S.” She hasn’t been there for a long time. I think they might’ve banned her. If they did, thank god, she was very annoying with her spamming comments to like and subscribe.

• Wow
I just noticed Eric Pipitone and Carl hasn’t been there lately. Also what happened to their moderator “Christine S.” She hasn’t been there for a long time. I think they might’ve banned her. If they did, thank god, she was very annoying with her spamming comments to like and subscribe.
Christine S. is now a mod for BeckyplusEli. On one of their Disneyland live streams she mentioned no longer being a mod for Steve. But didn't go into detail. Wish I took a screenshot of that.

• Wow
Christine S. is now a mod for BeckyplusEli. On one of their Disneyland live streams she mentioned no longer being a mod for Steve. But didn't go into detail. Wish I took a screenshot of that.
I wouldn't doubt if it has to do with puddles. I believe that he's the one constantly deleting people's comments even when there is nothing wrong with it. I've asked a question before and he gave me a smart ass response even though I wasn't asking his opinion. Then I got blocked when I replied saying there was no need for sarcasm especially when my question was to Steve who was ACTUALLY in the park. I enjoyed watching Steve's lives when I was bored because it's not annoying than some other live streamers BUT puddles ruined that for our family. He's creepy and rude.

Reactions: 6
How does a Wed night livestream have 10 million views? 🤔

View attachment 1531225
Only if you buy them... looks like puddles went a LITTLE overboard lol.

Also do you think Kai had enough and messed up Steve's stream? Maybe she's the one who put it in private while he was live or was it puddles...... something definitely happened tonight and he covered it up not only is the stream private he also deleted the community post promoting it.....

• Wow
Only if you buy them... looks like puddles went a LITTLE overboard lol.

Also do you think Kai had enough and messed up Steve's stream? Maybe she's the one who put it in private while he was live or was it puddles...... something definitely happened tonight and he covered it up not only is the stream private he also deleted the community post promoting it.....
Wait, so what happened tonight??

• Wow
Reactions: 1