Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lilyannrose

VIP Member
Just watching this, H is a dick and a proper diva 😂 thinks very highly of himself. Faye is still my fave and feel bad for Lee!
Faye is the one I'd want to be mates with and poor Lee, he might as well have not even bothered since the manager was too infatuated with H to notice him.

Reactions: 6

CookieZippy

VIP Member
My sisters catering company did the tours many times. I’ll ask her for any goss. I know Claire was nice and her kids are lovely.
Her autobiography was a decent enough read. Don't believe for one second though her claim that her two husbands are the only men she's ever had sex with. Lisa Scott-Lee needs to publish her memoirs. I bet the levels of delusion would be incredible.

• Haha

ruokhun

Don’t mind me, just came here to say that my cousin went to secondary school with Clare and she was a right cowwwwwww.

Carry on

• Wow

Disneylover_89

Chatty Member
What a joke! Not EVERYTHING has to be about sex and your sexuality, get over it! Oh and there are gay ppl in dubai, some that are obviously gay, they just dont go on about it every second of the day. Jeezzz h really needs to get over himself, dubai prob realised how sh*t they are and cancelled them 🤣 also lisa lives in dubai, so h throwing a strop could potentially put her livelihood and family life over tehre in jepoady, selfish idiot. Also wouldbt that be hypocritical of lisa 🤔
---

Its trendy to be a narccist now so probably y she likes him
Dubai invited them before knowing H was gay, they invited them again knowing that, so clearly not that homophobic are they? Being outlandish and in your face is not part of the culture. There are gay people in the UAE, you just be respectful about it i.e. not throwing it in everyone's face.

Duchesspink

VIP Member
I saw them last week and the concert was super.
I noticed Lisa's puffy pulled face, she has been messing about with it. H is still a knob and he mentioned faye having an only fans and Lee being being DILF. He's a boring arsehole.
Claire looked uncomfortable in some of her costumes and I imagine she's standing there feeling like she's being scrutinised. She looks absolutey beautiful. Faye also looked beautiful.
The concert was fab but lacked a little sparkle. They are 21 years down the line though

CookieZippy

VIP Member
Seems they divided up all Faye's lines between H and Lisa. Poor Lee didn't get anything. Which is odd as he's actually a much better singer than H. Possibly more talented than Lisa as well.

• Sad

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
Hope this link works, but the difference in facial expressions here is incredible - Lisa is really milking being at the front for all it’s worth!

• Haha

MidnightAura

VIP Member
Nice that she's making effort to learn the lyrics to her own band's songs half way through the tour.
Yeah, wtf Lisa! I know Faye’s lyrics!

As much as he irritates me it’s nice to see H flying the flag for the LGBTQ+ community and embracing who he is.

My teenage self who fancied him the first time around would be amused to think twenty years later he would wear eyeliner better than she could.

xvictoriax

Chatty Member
I want to watch that documentary again now! I remember it kept me very entertained at the time even though I didn't think any of them came across well at all in it from what I recall.
Its on YouTube still. I liked Faye though she at times was a little jaded about what happened and think Claire at time was probably not in the best headspace. H was manipulative and Lisa came across as been a bit deluded at her abilities in the group. Lee just seemed there letting most of the others speak up.
I do wonder on their current dynamics, suspect the others kind of wish H would stop his political activism as it reflects on them as a whole.

S4buk

VIP Member
Aaaaand - absolutely gutted I wasn’t there as a) that’s my local and b) I had a wristband.
---
Although the way she’s banging on about it, it does seem like some weird damage control following the PB story.

Attachments

AdsB

VIP Member
He can certainly sulk with the best of them. There was a time when, in protest at not hearing his vocals used on the track, he wouldn't mime during performances/music videos.

That can be seen in the Stomp video:

It took him 3 albums to realise he couldn’t hear his vocals? 🙊

• Haha

lilyannrose

VIP Member
#BlockedByHFromSteps has been trending because H has been using software that blocks people based on their views. Basically if you think a woman cannot have a penis he will block you. The same guy who won't have used a trans surrogacy to see how it would have gone down.
And technology continues to get creepier with each passing day, Jesus Christ.

MsGilmore

VIP Member
Yeah Lee and Faye were the most keen for them to reform. They probably would have needed the money the most too.
I’m rewatching the reunion documentary on YouTube. Faye doesn’t take any shit especially from arrogant H.

SpellingBea

VIP Member
Well I've been blocked by H and I support trans rights 🤣 Hate how polarising the debate is on both sides.

Love all the tea and anecdotes!
I’ve also been blocked and I am a fierce supporter of trans rights, and lgbtq+ rights in general so I’m just baffled! It’s really not fair that now, genuine fans have been blocked. He never said anything I was particularly interested in but it’s not a nice feeling.
As someone who has been a fan of steps since the very beginning (they were my first concert!) I’m really disappointed.

• Sad

MidnightAura

VIP Member
What was the name of the Steps documentary please as I wouldn’t mind watching it? Thanks!
There is two - Steps reunion and Steps on the road again. In the first H imo came across very badly. He admitted when he left Steps he just handed a letter and walked out leaving Claire to deal with the fallout! Lisa is a good dancer but she’s not a great vocalist but she really thinks she is. I can totally see her being jealous Claire got to sing the most.
I have met H,Lee and Faye and they were kinda rude. Just ignored us. (We were a group of six people outside their hotel. ( I’m cringing writing this lol) H came out, stood around talking to the doorman and pretending he couldn’t see us or hear us. They had a concert that night and I presume they were going to the venue to sound check.

• Sad
  • Wow

KINGAA

VIP Member
Watching it currently!
gosh it’s quite uncomfortable viewing...
You can tell H is such a stirrer and amends his personality and what he says to whatever situation he is in - 2 faced. They give Claire a hard time when it was her and H but H plays the egos of the others in the band so they let him off.
Claire has steel doesn’t she. I always thought her as quite timid but she stands her ground.
Lisa cracks me up - she has a very high opinion of herself
Lisa thinks she’s the best member, she thinks she is the best pop star to grace the planet. Have you watched Totally Scott Lee?

Reactions: 5

xvictoriax

Chatty Member
That documentary was quite fake. They’d all been friends again for years before they made that. I think that’s possibly where some of you get the vibe they don’t like each other from (they do). Possibly because it all over egged to not seem fake.
I don’t think that some members like each other particularly. Faye and Claire seem close, in fairness Faye seems to be the only one who probably gets along with everyone. Think Lee is okay with Claire, Faye and Lisa but I get the vibe he finds H too much. If Lee made any of the comments H does towards him in regards to one of the girls he’d be cancelled. I still very much get the sense that Lisa and Claire don’t really get on, there’s a sort of awkward politeness between them. I totally agree the programme was forced hostility in many parts but it seemed pretty clear there was a real resentment towards Claire from Lisa particularly and it still seems to be Lisa that makes little comments about the split. I think it’s very much like a family, you love people because they’re family but there’s people you are far closer to than others.

Reactions: 5