Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shellie

VIP Member
He can certainly sulk with the best of them. There was a time when, in protest at not hearing his vocals used on the track, he wouldn't mime during performances/music videos.

That can be seen in the Stomp video:

I know he had parts on Say You'll Be Mine & It's The Way You Make Me Fell but didn't he sing...or rather co-sing on a few of the earlier ones like To Be Your Hero with H?

I remember him doing Please Come Home For Xmas on one of the tours and I quite liked it. He sounded a lot better than Mark bloody Owen and his 'cat's balls stuck in a door' voice.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

GalaxyGirl70

VIP Member
She was on GMB this morning, she looks like she's gaining weight again - she was very covered up this morning in a huge oversized shirt and flared jeans. A family member has had a gastric sleeve and initially lost loads of weight, almost looking emaciated but she's now worked out how to "cheat" and she's put about 3 stone back on.

That's who Claire reminded me of this morning.

• Wow

Restless Native

VIP Member
Saw them in Sheffield a few weeks ago. Thought they were great but definitely got the vibe that Lisa wasn't ok. When they were singing heartbeat she looked a bit lost and forlorn until H grabbed her hand and gave her a reassuring look.
She lives in Dubai. Maybe she hasn't got to rehearse as much with the rest of them.

shellie

VIP Member
I watched it last night and didn't see Lee throwing strops and blaming others?

Danny and Dane came across as complete a***holes. Lee was mainly on it to promote his band The Latch, I don't think he really cared about the band and the song as he had his own band.
Never saw it since it was first on so I might be misremembering stuff or mixing it up with something else but there were definitely issues there. He thought he hadn't done anything wrong and their excuse was along the lines of he wasn't pulling his weight and had a bad attitude. He did a few interviews afterwards over the years saying it wasn't what they were told it would be and reiterated that he felt they bullied and picked on him. He also called out the manager and singled out Danny for having the worst voice which wasn't exactly a lie.

Ah well, he's the only one still selling records and going on tour now with Steps and they lasted one single and then disappeared.

mynamesabbb

I went to see them tonight and they were fantastic. They put on a great show. Lisa forgot her words at one point and tried to play it off like she wanted the crowd to sing it for her which was funny. 😂 Lee is old enough to be my dad but I was thirsting over him the whole time.
I saw them in Birmingham and she completely forgot her line at one point that the track was just playing and then H and Faye just laughed.

I enjoyed the tour but it lacked so much energy and they changed some of the styles of their songs which I hated. Like after the love has gone, it was so weird and 5678. I get they were trying to make it different but people love the classics. They did too many remix things with the songs. I didn’t think it had the energy previous tours have had. Also got vibes that Claire didn’t wanna be there tbh!

I also noticed that Faye doesn’t follow H on Instagram?

hol20x

VIP Member
Thats a shame. I do feel bad for Faye. It’s a miracle none of the others caught it.
Faye tested positive 6 days ago and they were all in contact with her until that point, it can take 10 days to come out so they aren’t out of the danger zone just yet. Fingers crossed no one else gets it though.

AdsB

VIP Member
I know he had parts on Say You'll Be Mine & It's The Way You Make Me Fell but didn't he sing...or rather co-sing on a few of the earlier ones like To Be Your Hero with H?

I remember him doing Please Come Home For Xmas on one of the tours and I quite liked it. He sounded a lot better than Mark bloody Owen and his 'cat's balls stuck in a door' voice.
And 5,6,7,8 of course! Well that’s more talking 😂. He sings a bit more now I think.

• Haha

PurplePie

Chatty Member
I'm watching the celebrity big norther 11 for the first time and Claire makes me so uncomfortable and unnerved. It's clear she's very insecure and sensitive. I don't know how she got past the psych evaluations. She nominated someone because they spend time in the gym and that makes her feel bad. Wtf 😂

• Haha

Marcinabolan

Just watching this, H is a dick and a proper diva 😂 thinks very highly of himself. Faye is still my fave and feel bad for Lee!

CookieZippy

VIP Member
I wonder if the man with the sleeveless pink top, pink nails and blonde highlights Lisa got to pose for that photo was gay?

• Haha

shellie

VIP Member
I see she's doing another solo album. Bet that won't go down well with the others.
Quite a few guests are on it including Andy Bell and Delta Goodrem. It went in at #2 today on the album chart and according to the chart site, topped the Official Record Store Chart as well. Good news initially but next week will be the tester...will it stay or will it flop out like Rita Ora's who got #1 on the ORSC and #6 on the album chart then the next week wasn't even in the #100?

GalaxyGirl70

VIP Member
I've never understood why Claire hasn't had more solo success - she's got one of the best voices out there.