Stephmylife #2 StephMyArse - She’s got some cheek

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So boring and always shows how little she actually knows about travelling 😅.
Despite all her travels and even living in a foreign country for extended periods, she's never actually experienced working with Co- workers or locals as they're digital nomads, so she hasn't got a real feel for any location - staying in an air B and B is nothing like actually living and working in the community and contributing to it

Reactions: 7
Jesus her Q&A’s would bore you to tears - always the same stuff
And they always show her up for knowing feck all! Her recent stories in Puglia just highlighted that she's just a tourist with an insta page. Everything is for the 'gram and her content is shite! She recommends the same places over and over again. She really bugs my shite when she recommends places she's never been to or has briefly visited. She's barely spent any time in Italy or been anywhere (except insta worthy tourist traps) but feels qualified to give itinerary advice?! Cop on please! 🙄

Reactions: 6
Not sure why she asked her followers to go when she was first of all going anyway, then said oh I mean extend my trip, then when someone said don’t go it’s too dear and boring - then said she will def go 😩

Reactions: 3
I reckon she’s pregnant I’m putting my bets on now!!
I doubt it, she was drinking last night and running this morning. I reckon she's too selfish to put anyone besides herself first anyway. Even poor Tim Nice But Dim is only a supporting character in the Steph Show.

Reactions: 8
I was possible thinking because of the love hearts on this photo, plus she likes to beat her sister Laura at everything so I wouldn’t be surprised if now Laura is married Steph will want to have the first grandchild and be Centre of attention again
7A333A47-3C95-4962-BA48-1631F71CE7D5.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I was possible thinking because of the love hearts on this photo, plus she likes to beat her sister Laura at everything so I wouldn’t be surprised if now Laura is married Steph will want to have the first grandchild and be Centre of attention againView attachment 1507660
She describes drinking wine, so probably not...but this photo would definitely have made people wonder!

Reactions: 1
How anyone pays this one for travel plans and advice is beyond me still. How many more times is she going to forget her clothes or her whole suitcase? She has done this several times before. That fake accent is so, so cringe!!!!!!

Reactions: 11
Japan in March. The start of cherry blossom season, she's literally flying over for "the pic" how basic and boring 😴 time to unfollow....

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She'll be over there complaining there's too many tourists 🥴 and also the first to preach to us about climate change if there's a notable change with the cherry blossom trees.

Reactions: 7