Stephmylife #2 StephMyArse - She’s got some cheek

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Motor Neurone Disease I lost my aunt to it and I swear, I’ll never get her last months out of my head.
God forgive me but how can only days/a week later Steph be talking about going to the awards ceremony and booking a flight to India.

Reactions: 5
Motor Neurone Disease I lost my aunt to it and I swear, I’ll never get her last months out of my head.
God forgive me but how can only days/a week later Steph be talking about going to the awards ceremony and booking a flight to India.
Everone grieves differently

Reactions: 4
Everyone is different, they could have known and been prepared for a long time.

Reactions: 4
Her parents have been separated and remarried for quite some time too so not sure if they were close

Was Laura not away on honeymoon? Steph had a picture up and she was in it.

Was Laura not away on honeymoon? Steph had a picture up and she was in it.
Laura had stories up where she was definitely back in Cork, presumably for the funeral. I agree grief is extremely personal for everyone and however they cope shouldn't be judged. Even if it was expected the actual shock doesn't wear off for a while.

Reactions: 6
So looks like Steph the expert traveler is going back to Bali during rainy season! Makeitmakesense

Reactions: 1
Don't all the Instahuns to Bali then cos it's cheaper. And Steph is super tight so. They are so bland.... back to Cangu probably. Such boring bastards.

Reactions: 3
Laura had stories up where she was definitely back in Cork, presumably for the funeral. I agree grief is extremely personal for everyone and however they cope shouldn't be judged. Even if it was expected the actual shock doesn't wear off for a while.
And have no idea of their relationship, but even when you have mixed feelings about someone it can hit you hard! My grandmother was...tough going (particularly towards me), but was still upset. Grief is an odd one.

She has to go back to bali for a few months to skip around the tax man they are all at it!!

Reactions: 7
I don’t know who she was up against in that category, but we will never hear the end of it now she had won!!

Reactions: 6
Her winning a travel award shows what a joke it is. She can’t get the bus from A to B without it going wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’d say she knew she was gonna win, she has never gone to those awards or gossies or anything before

So Steph won a travel award last night and today she gets a basic thing wrong such as the weight of her case. Give me strength.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why does she use a filter? Don’t think she looks any different without one

So Steph won a travel award last night and today she gets a basic thing wrong such as the weight of her case. Give me strength.
That is CRAZY. How on earth does a travel guru not have a luggage scales and use it?!? She's flying RYANAIR, FFS. Not known for being all "ah, you're grand" about it.

Reactions: 7