Stephmylife #2 StephMyArse - She’s got some cheek

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The shine off her botoxed forehead good god
Really emphasises her very high forehead too. Sent me off reading about hairline lowering surgery again.

Also - she described it as a literal oven in Paris. I mean, NO IT'S NOT UNLESS YOU ARE ACTUALLY IN AN OVEN

Reactions: 1
She be looking for a salon to do her hair free next - she is never happy!
In fairness the job she got done before she left was shocking. I'd be so upset if I was a bridesmaid and my hair was like that a few days before. It looked like a trainee did it 🙈

In fairness the job she got done before she left was shocking. I'd be so upset if I was a bridesmaid and my hair was like that a few days before. It looked like a trainee did it 🙈
Well knowing Steph she was probably trying to do it on the cheap

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is she a bridesmaid? I always get the impression that her and Laura weren't the closest of sisters!

Is she a bridesmaid? I always get the impression that her and Laura weren't the closest of sisters!
I’m curious how much Laura has stuck to tradition so maybe no bridesmaids? As for her restaurant choice, chefs kiss, Mangal 2 is superb.
They may not be close but the two of them are very crafty!!

I’m sure she said she’s bridesmaid when her hair went wrong

Judging by what I've seen of Steph’s outfit on stories, Laura has def influenced her outfit 😂 I think I also remember her saying about being a bridesmaid during the hair disaster.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Thought Laura's dress was 👌🏻 her style probably isn't for everyone with the vintage glam, but the fit of the dress was immaculate.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Steph is off to Barbados now for a paid trip! Be interesting to see how she gets on

Let me help you imagine this:

Morning coffee spot ✨ but won’t share exact location because of stalkers because she’s so beautiful.

Daily budget, go on be a mad bastard & give her a budget 💰

Sunset 🌅
Sunrise 🌄

Beach day 🌊☀🏝🏖⛱

3678997654 arse in bikini thong pics with elongated filtered 11foot legs.

Xx

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her content used to be so much more authentic and enjoyable. Such a Shame she went in the direction that she did.

Reactions: 9
Who is her audience? I mean, I like travel stuff, to an extent. I enjoy when we're shown places and given some useful information - like if I was telling people about NYC I'd tell them how to buy a Metrocard or set their card up for contactless etc. I'm a straight female though, so I have no real interest in endless photos of her and her arse. Like, she's blonde and skinny, great. That's always going to get you places. But I don't want to be looking at her all the time 😅

Reactions: 10