Stephmylife #2 StephMyArse - She’s got some cheek

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's going to be incredibly boring. Does anybody actually like seeing press trips? I find them so so fake and jam packed. They do stuff you'd never do if you visited the place and stay in places you would never stay. They also provide zero tips on transport , where to eat etc cos they leave the blogger not having a clue about any of that.

Reactions: 10
I also feel like none of this is authentic to her as she would never pay the money needed to stay in this kind of hotel or take high end boat trips like she's on now.

She's frugal and it just screams greed.

It takes a serious bore to make barbados look boring but shes done it. Dont get me started on the fake accent shes using again after being around a pack of fake influencers.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You wouldn't even know she is in Barbados - she could be in any generic beach town taking photos of the view from her window and of herself posing. I'd be pissed if I'd brought her out to do promotion work and that's what I got! A photo of her climbing onto a catamaran with 'there are turtles in the water' written on it - maybe show me the turtles Steph 🤔 A few of the others tagged in her posts at least posted videos of being out partying, but she'd be too dry for that and there'd be too many calories in doing that 🙄

Reactions: 11
You wouldn't even know she is in Barbados - she could be in any generic beach town taking photos of the view from her window and of herself posing. I'd be pissed if I'd brought her out to do promotion work and that's what I got! A photo of her climbing onto a catamaran with 'there are turtles in the water' written on it - maybe show me the turtles Steph 🤔 A few of the others tagged in her posts at least posted videos of being out partying, but she'd be too dry for that and there'd be too many calories in doing that 🙄
Yes where are the beautiful beaches/ palm trees, Bajan food , Rum cocktails/Mauby , museums, plantations ....she might as well be in some second rate Mediterranean resort judging by the awful hotel she's been put up in - not that we've even seen much of that....if I was going to the Caribbean I'd want a hotel right on the beach, not some multi-storey block
.....why the puff they chose her to this travel junket in beyond me!
no doubt she'll now be adding Barbados to her list of personalised travel guides which she'll charge a pretty penny for!

Last edited:
Nothing she has posted has made me want to go to Barbados 🤭.
It's hardly a destination for gap yaaar backpackers or those on a budget and it's nothing like SE Asia for cheap accommodation/food...
god knows why they invited her- her followers are nothing like the holiday makers who go to Barbados or Caribbean

Reactions: 5
Nothing she has posted has made me want to go to Barbados 🤭.
I have zero notion what Barbados is like after her trip. Just that you can stay up all night at loud parties at a particular time of year, possibly with lots of annoying influencers. It makes me want to scratch it off my list of potential destinations!

Reactions: 7
She need to lay off using these ridiculous filters....her nose/nostrils are so distorted
F61C500C-5FB1-4F19-A3BB-6FFFA9C33F5C.jpg
And looks like a snout
AAB59673-8FF3-462C-84AE-BE4EC2CE1D03.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
What were visitbarbados thinking with this trip. And is the content from the other influencers on this trip as terrible I wonder?

Reactions: 4
So for all of us wondering why they invited the most boring influencer to a festival in Barbados, now we know. Because she will have had zero hangups about squeezing into that uniform. She's obviously been booked for a modeling job, not for any travel blogging - silly us! Don't get me wrong, she looks amazing and fair fucks to her, I'd be out in a rash if I was told I had to wear that skimpy costume 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Maybe that all would have appealed to somebody with a younger following?

And you could tell she wasn't into or enjoying any of that. Except dressing up and peacocking around, the only part of the trip where she seemed genuinely happy 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I just can’t with her, she is so preachy. She gets caught with Shein bags in her luggage & turns it into a lecture on why we shouldn’t stop there. Please stop flying around the world for content before you tell us where to buy our bikinis you hypocrite

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I just can’t with her, she is so preachy. She gets caught with Shein bags in her luggage & turns it into a lecture on why we shouldn’t stop there. Please stop flying around the world for content before you tell us where to buy our bikinis you hypocrite
Could she have been more sanctimonious?!? Ugh.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’d say everyone on her carriage of the train would punch her - she is non stop filming going ‘home’ on the train - can she not jus put the phone down and relax

Reactions: 2