Stephmylife #2 StephMyArse - She’s got some cheek

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel smug now as she has never been to Iceland and that's one of the only places I've ever been 😅

Reactions: 1
I feel smug now as she has never been to Iceland and that's one of the only places I've ever been 😅
And I've been to Cuba 🤣....plus I thought Koh Samui was gorgeous....just depends where on island you go and avoid Chaweng and Bophut if you want more peaceful places (although NE Koh Phangan is even nicer )
ah well sorry Steph, I'm off to the Maldives in 3 weeks...don't think she's been there either 🤭

Reactions: 2
She'll be over there complaining there's too many tourists 🥴 and also the first to preach to us about climate change if there's a notable change with the cherry blossom trees.
Don’t be silly. Her constant travelling isn’t affecting climate change because she gets on the odd train & shops sustainably when she forgets to hide the Shein bag 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'd say she's way too tight to go to Iceland. It's kind of expensive right? She also couldn't frolick around in cute outfits in the sun or with her arse out or catch a basic beach sunset. Remember they are the idiots who went to South America without any fleeces/jumpers or jackets 😂😂.

Yeah I hate when she mentions sustainability cos anytime she was in SE Asia she took multiple short flights when it's super easy and convenient to travel by land. I only saw her take a train in Thailand once and she made a massive massive deal out of it.

Reactions: 12
I'd say she's way too tight to go to Iceland. It's kind of expensive right? She also couldn't frolick around in cute outfits in the sun or with her arse out or catch a basic beach sunset. Remember they are the idiots who went to South America without any fleeces/jumpers or jackets 😂😂.

Yeah I hate when she mentions sustainability cos anytime she was in SE Asia she took multiple short flights when it's super easy and convenient to travel by land. I only saw her take a train in Thailand once and she made a massive massive deal out of it.
Having to wear clothes would definitely not be part of her plan

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How does she call herself a travel blogger and then say she has cracked th code for cheap flights - surely everyone knows that about booking flights, it’s always cheaper direct. She is a dope

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How does she manage to make every place she travels to look the same/boring?
She goes to places based on how she thinks they look on the gram. It’s a rare time anything looks fun. The lowest point for me was them going to a restaurant that they had to step over the table to get into the seat & drink wine from a baby’s bottle. That’s my nightmare. Imagine the germs 🦠 I’d say she enjoys nothing, it’s all about the look

• Sick
Reactions: 14
She goes to places based on how she thinks they look on the gram. It’s a rare time anything looks fun. The lowest point for me was them going to a restaurant that they had to step over the table to get into the seat & drink wine from a baby’s bottle. That’s my nightmare. Imagine the germs 🦠 I’d say she enjoys nothing, it’s all about the look
also she is cheap as chips, she probably still has her communion money, no wonder everywhere she goes looks so amazing

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This is obviously a personal thing but it turns out that men sitting on a chair with their feet in the tippy-toes position (a la Tim) gives me the ick.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So sustainable, travel expert Stef brought the wrong clothes to Cork. How many more times is she going to do this? Tim is a walking, talking ick.

Reactions: 11
So sustainable, travel expert Stef brought the wrong clothes to Cork. How many more times is she going to do this? Tim is a walking, talking ick.
Has the tech expert not realised you can look up the weather forecast online?

Also, she's from Cork and going home. I don't even travel all over the place like her but have left bits and pieces at home (live in the UK) for when I'm back so I don't have to pack everything. Pair of runners, some Dunnes activewear tops and jackets, extra leggings etc. Just stuff to have to hand if required.

Reactions: 3
Has the tech expert not realised you can look up the weather forecast online?

Also, she's from Cork and going home. I don't even travel all over the place like her but have left bits and pieces at home (live in the UK) for when I'm back so I don't have to pack everything. Pair of runners, some Dunnes activewear tops and jackets, extra leggings etc. Just stuff to have to hand if required.
My daughter and her boyfriend live in SE Asia ( digital nomads like Steph and Tim) they came home for a holiday in July and didn't need to buy any new clothes because they'd thought ahead and left their cold weather clothes at our home in U.K. for this very reason...I can't believe Steph thinks she's this worldly wise traveler 🤣

Reactions: 6
Cork is too wet & dark for her mother to leave the house for a walk now! 🙄🙄
Lovely for her to get that for her mum & all but being so patronising about Ireland is a bit much, it’s been glorious where I am (west coast) for the last few weeks, only 1 wet day!

Reactions: 2