Stephmylife #2 StephMyArse - She’s got some cheek

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear to god if someone made me eat in a bathtub or served my wine in a baby bottle I'd be out the gap. The bleeping things she does for a good Instagram picture are beyond cringe.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I swear to god if someone made me eat in a bathtub or served my wine in a baby bottle I'd be out the gap. The bleeping things she does for a good Instagram picture are beyond cringe.
And it wasn't even good Instagram content - it screamed try-hard to me! She must just Google 'instagrammable things to do' cos I doubt many Parisians are drinking from a baby bottle and climbing across tables to get a seat when dining out! Also, how bloody rank is that?! Yes, the bottle teat is washed but sucking from a piece of rubber that some stranger has been sucking on...boke! 🤮🤢

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
She’s in her mid 30’s but strikes me as a 14 year old attention seeking. Sometimes I really like her…other times I’m just cringing so hard at her

Reactions: 9
She’s in her mid 30’s but strikes me as a 14 year old attention seeking. Sometimes I really like her…other times I’m just cringing so hard at her
I've probably said it before on this thread but one thing that stands out to me about Steph is how childlike she comes across. She's very emotionally immature.

Reactions: 6
She is obsessed with hidden bars, that aren't really hidden. I wouldn't find them fun at all. At least not to the extent she is constantly going to them.

Reactions: 9
she’s constantly filming everything for the gram, I say she’s never present. I really don’t think she takes in all her exploring. She’s too busy looking “ perfect” for instagram, I say she goes around in a trance 😬😱 very sad really when you think about it…

Reactions: 5
Absolutely. The hidden bar she went to was exactly the same as the hidden bar she went to in Bangkok. So boring. Yeah and same with the weird baby bottle thing and cafe in the bath. Could be any city in the world they were in. Nothing French about any of those places. And everything only for the gram.

Reactions: 2
Do any of you follow houseinhabit? She visited France recently and I loved her stories, very authentic and showed a different side of France compared to Steph.

Reactions: 3
No surprise with the minimal cream and jam on her scone. She's such an uptight, control freak. She's probably afraid she will gain half an ounce in weight.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Im in stitches here that she can't eat her macaroons... it's most entertaining piece of content shes posted in a year 😂

Reactions: 10
Out of all the influencer nonsense out there, nothing makes me cringe more than recording your spouse walking in to "surprise you". You can see him hovering in the doorway and all 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Out of all the influencer nonsense out there, nothing makes me cringe more than recording your spouse walking in to "surprise you". You can see him hovering in the doorway and all 🤣🤣
She lives purely for the gram. I can imagine her writing instructions for dim tim on what to do & when to do it.

Reactions: 8
Jesus the Paris snaps are grating - no where like she is, she is always in the most magical place - zzzzzz

Reactions: 5