Stephmylife #2 StephMyArse - She’s got some cheek

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where’s Tim? I’m getting worried for him!!
Oh surely she'd never be without him for too long!! Who'd bring her food and prepare lunch (egg whites, tomato and cucumber 🙄) on the patio, organize her desk or take photos of her arse?!? Lapdogs Men like him don't come around too often. One thing about Steph is that she knows when she's on to a good thing! 😅

Reactions: 6
She always reminds me of a stork for some reason ......It seems Tim is back to being photographer for Stephmylife vanity project... bet he really enjoyed the break from that, wherever he went to

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has anyone here watched Liar on Netflix? Your one is literally Stephs twin I can’t unsee it!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How does someone so well travelled get excited about and "obsessed" with eating leaves dressed in lemon juice?! She's surrounded by Italian food and THAT'S what does it for her?! 🤔 I'm obviously just jealous that I don't get obsessed with eating leaves with lemon juice and will never reach my full boring, skinny witch potential... #lifestooshort

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes, she is going to be insufferable in Paris. She is going to be such a basic witch. I don't get why some people are so infatuated with Paris.

Reactions: 6
also they’re there for 6 weeks why does she keep referring to it as ‘moving to Paris’. It’s basically just a really long holiday

Reactions: 12
So why didn't they bring warm jumpers and runners with them? Why do they have to buy them ?

And I knew straight away the lunch she posted wasn't Vietnamese. Odd she would make that mistake after travelling around Vietnam so much.

Clueless 😹.

Reactions: 5
She just hadn't a clue about travel. She recommended some of the worst places/ most boring in Vietnam. And recommended one for its *sunset*. Everybody knows the South is way shitter than the North of Vietnam. She hasn't a clue at all. The most amazing parts of Vietnam are in the North and it is well known by all backpackers. She seems to love just any beach and sunset. How does that not get boring?

Reactions: 2
150 a day budgeted for 6 weeks in Paris plus the cost of the place they're staying and flights to get there. I'll give it to her and Tim - they must be rolling in it.

Reactions: 9