Stephmylife #2 StephMyArse - She’s got some cheek

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because she has zero experience in solo travel. She is clearly out of her depth but is portraying it as ‘living her best life’

The rock probably has more personality than Tim.
Because she has zero experience in solo travel. She is clearly out of her depth but is portraying it as ‘living her best life’

The rock probably has more personality than Tim.
Oh thank god! Its been so long since I’ve seen Steph’s arse on insta. I couldn’t understand. Had she suddenly developed cellulite? A nasty dose of the shites? Plain old modesty? But no!!! There it is 🍑 thank duck for that. All is right in the world. No need to pretend that your page is about business, travel, or ‘alternative living’ because we can all see the truth. A narcissistic vanity page to get your arse out at any opportunity. No Tim there to take ridiculous vids of u walking in front of him wherever u go? No worries, this rock will do🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Mexico didn’t work, solo travel isnt working - best off sticking to staying in ur gaff so it doesn’t fall down Steph - remember ur walls got damp perhaps it’s a sign to stay put!

Reactions: 6
Saint Steph strikes again - letting a Ukraine family stay - has to tell all her followers of course

Reactions: 5
Check out her arse on tour again. Views are fab
Her engagement must be low. That's when she usually breaks out the arse pics. Sheer desperation. Also, how is she suddenly a travel expert on Italy when she has lived there for what seems like thirty seconds?

It’s Wednesday Steph, you could easily get one if you Google and then ring, don’t be such a beggar looking for a freebie
Sure Laura is the Gaff Goddess, surely she would have some double sided tape she could borrow. Also her mam lives in Cork, wouldn’t she be able to recommend a hairdresser?

Also, how is she suddenly a travel expert on Italy when she has lived there for what seems like thirty seconds?
This drives me mad! I lived in Italy for years, but i wouldn't dream of giving 'expert' advice to people about places I've never been to or passed through on a long weekend! A few days in the Amalfi coast means she's an expert?! She's never even been to Bari and yet keeps recommending it for remote working. Are trains in Italy cheap? - yes they are. Choose the base option and you can travel between big towns for very little. She googles tit and lets on that she knows what she's on about! More fool the people that follow her advice.

Reactions: 9
I'd say its paining her to be at the sisters hen don't think they got on for a long while weren't even following each other for ages.

Reactions: 7
Up at 8am the morning after her sister’s hen and Laura made a point of tagging who her maid of honour was (it’s not Steph). I’m betting Steph’s going to make a point that she “has to work” throughout Laura’s hen weekend.

Sure Laura is the Gaff Goddess, surely she would have some double sided tape she could borrow. Also her mam lives in Cork, wouldn’t she be able to recommend a hairdresser?
I’m guessing Sabrina’s salon (Kopper) didn’t come through with the freebie this time, and Steph’s too tight to pay their rates.

I’m guessing Sabrina’s salon (Kopper) didn’t come through with the freebie this time, and Steph’s too tight to pay their rates.

Last edited:
Why would she make her bridesmaids wear heels?! She is already like a giraffe ... honestly this self obsession on insta lately is off the scale!! What is with the weird video that Laura did in one of the halls of the Dean with her hands out like claws??! Agree that there seems to be distance there alright or some kind of rivalry between the sisters ..Laura dying of a hangover, Steph goes straight to the gym to take a full body shot 😂😂

Reactions: 3
And of course posting herself in the gym while her sister posts photos of what looks like a fun night out. If she ever pontificates about “the glamorisation of busy” or putting work aside to be in the moment and spend quality times with her loved ones, I hope someone reminds her about this.

You know, I don’t really care about image or what people think of me or my lifestyle, but Steph clearly does. Remember her “Vera Wang” wedding dress? It’s David’s bridal, it cost about £500 (Google “david’s bridal vera wang grey textured organza ball gown”, think she had it in a grey as opposed to white? Also, she made her bridesmaids wear flat sandals and she wore heels. It must kill her that Laura’s friends like Laura way more than Steph’s friends like Steph.
She has zero personality, and she comes across as so uptight and controlling. Every aesthetic needs to be ‘insta perfect’. She can't let herself go and never shows off the cuff/in the moment type images. Don't even get me started on her smug face this morning. Everyone else is probably hungover. Steph is showing full body shots in the gym mirror and ‘working’ in her room.

Take the stick out of your arse, Steph.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Jesus she is so smug 🤣🤣 relax Steph girl, it’s your sisters hen not a competition of some sorts

It's all v odd not 1 pic of them together you'd wonder why she flew home at all