Stephmylife #2 StephMyArse - She’s got some cheek

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can they not spend any time in their home together alone as a couple? They are only back and Tim’s mate is there. Would you not want to come back and get stuck in to the DIY and make a nice place for yourself?

Reactions: 1
Last time he was there I think they did a Q&A with him. I could be remembering arseways but I think his humble brag is that he's in his 30s and retired as a multi millionaire but now does a lot of charity work.
I was wondering why her head was so far up his hole!

Tim and Henry give me the ick. I can't explain why, but everything they do makes me want to die of cringe 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Have you seen the crew of friends they’ve bribed invited out to their house for the belated housewarming. Seems like a week long event.
Babes, you ain’t kim k - stop faking the rich lifestyle.

Reactions: 3
Everything is so superficial in their world isnt it? She really strikes me as one of those girls who has no true girlfriends and her best friend is Tim. Never has family over!

Reactions: 2
A week-long housewarming party for a house that they've barely lived in and left to be destroyed by damp and a flooded basement... 🤷‍♂️ Good job the weather's decent so they can spend their time outside! #livingforthegram

Reactions: 6
The solo trip is weird. I wonder if she caught tim and blanch in bed together?! 🙊🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is she suddenly an expert on ‘solo travel’ because she stayed in one place for a few days by herself?!

Reactions: 3
Is she suddenly an expert on ‘solo travel’ because she stayed in one place for a few days by herself?!
Do you think YOU could survive booking accommodation in Italy without the wealth of knowledge Steph provides, such as this morning telling her followers to make sure a listing says FREE parking & then you get to park for free? That kind of tip is something no one could know if it wasn't for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her latest venture into solo traveling doesn't seem to be going well....doesn't seem to have researched where she's staying and regretting choosing somewhere away from the hustle and bustle

Her latest venture into solo traveling doesn't seem to be going well....doesn't seem to have researched where she's staying and regretting choosing somewhere away from the hustle and bustle
Like all her other travelling ventures 😂 disasters

Because she has zero experience in solo travel. She is clearly out of her depth but is portraying it as ‘living her best life’

The rock probably has more personality than Tim.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Because she has zero experience in solo travel. She is clearly out of her depth but is portraying it as ‘living her best life’

The rock probably has more personality than Tim.
I was going to say with Tim gone who will take a picture of her arse for her but apparently it's not a problem.

• Haha
Reactions: 11