Stephmylife #2 StephMyArse - She’s got some cheek

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was that pose on the boat? Jesus wouldn’t you feel a right fool doing that and others watching.

I'm sick of seeing up her nostrils! She always positions her head in a weird upward angle in stories and photos. I see more of Steph's nostrils than I see of my own.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did anyone see the clips of SML on Siobhan O Hagan's podcast? Annoys me to no end the way they go on about "travelling". Granted Steph has travelled more than Siobhan and may occasionally show something interesting about a country and it's culture but to me travelling to Thailand and Bali over and over again is not really travelling? They are super touristy, high convenience and high comfort places where they spend all their time with other white people. But so smug with themselves as these worldly travellers? Siobhan acts like she discovered Bali. Steph returns to the same places again and again and just works and goes to the beach?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Did anyone see the clips of SML on Siobhan O Hagan's podcast? Annoys me to no end the way they go on about "travelling". Granted Steph has travelled more than Siobhan and may occasionally show something interesting about a country and it's culture but to me travelling to Thailand and Bali over and over again is not really travelling? They are super touristy, high convenience and high comfort places where they spend all their time with other white people. But so smug with themselves as these worldly travellers? Siobhan acts like she discovered Bali. Steph returns to the same places again and again and just works and goes to the beach?
And when she does venture to less popular destinations visited by "western influencers " eg Mexico, she cocks it up completely and gets it totally wrong!
my daughter and her boyfriend traveled extensively in S America immediately after they graduated and had a wonderful experience in off the beaten track places and avoided most influencer hangouts...you never see Steph and Dim meeting or interacting with any locals whatsoever

Reactions: 7
Are they not bored of going to Thailand by now?

They have location freedom but you wouldn't know it 😹.

Reactions: 3
Are they not bored of going to Thailand by now?
Are they not bored of each other now? My god I couldn’t think of spending that much time with the other half and doing the same thing over and over and over again. Another photoshoot, another set of steep steps, another ‘secret’ bar, another waterfall, another boat. Travel bloggers my hole it’s not travelling when your just going to the same places over and over and over again.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Are they not bored of each other now? My god I couldn’t think of spending that much time with the other half and doing the same thing over and over and over again. Another photoshoot, another set of steep steps, another ‘secret’ bar, another waterfall, another boat. Travel bloggers my hole it’s not travelling when your just going to the same places over and over and over again.
And on a v tight budget...there comes a time when budget hostels and bed bugs just don't cut it ....she doesn't seem to get any perks of being a "travel blogger'

Reactions: 5
Steph: which photo of the temple should I post: day or night?

The day photo is 90% Steph with no temple in sight and she picks that one 😂. Sorry that photo is so hilarious. Also love how her dress is completely see through ~ respecting the rules of the temple there Steph as always.

Reactions: 6
Are they planning to buy in Bangkok? Must be selling a huge amount of her online courses to be buying another “base”

Reactions: 1
I mean, don't forget Tim works for himself as well doing skilled work. They have two incomes that would be considered high in Western countries. They live in low cost countries. Quick google and the minimum wage in Bali is 140 USD per month. They don't have any kids. They could easily buy a property in cash I reckon.

Reactions: 4
I think they said before there is a Ukrainian family or couple living there. Not sure of the current situation. I don't think they ever intended to live there much, they just couldn't really travel during the pandemic. All countries were closing their borders to non residents.

Also I think their property in Italy had basically two homes in it? So they could be there at the same time as the other family I think.

Reactions: 1
I actually can’t with her accent. I get she has a stutter so is more careful but bruh, you are from Douglas!

Reactions: 2
I actually can’t with her accent. I get she has a stutter so is more careful but bruh, you are from Douglas!
I can't listen to her anymore. I've watched her stories with the volume down for quite some time. Her fake accent fries my brain, along with filtering herself within an inch of her life.

Reactions: 3