Stephmylife #2 StephMyArse - She’s got some cheek

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was it Mexico where they had a some of their tech stuff stolen too? Like, didn’t they leave something outside the front door and were shocked it was gone the next day.
I can't remember clearly if it was Mexico. But they left from that part of the world anyway. They were travelling around and weren't enjoying their trip. It was a massive fail. And yes the put a WiFi booster outside their hotel room door and then were so shocked and annoyed when it was gone 😹.

Reactions: 7
Little miss I don’t wear fast fashion because I’m saving the planet is off on yet another flight 😂😂 I think I’m going to keep track of her flights this year for the next time she comes on lecturing us peasants on how to shop

Little miss I don’t wear fast fashion because I’m saving the planet is off on yet another flight 😂😂 I think I’m going to keep track of her flights this year for the next time she comes on lecturing us peasants on how to shop
She does this 'offset emissions' thing so she can feel saintly about it. She posted about it before. It's something like pay a tenner to plant a few trees and pretend that you are special.

Reactions: 4
She does this 'offset emissions' thing so she can feel saintly about it. She posted about it before. It's something like pay a tenner to plant a few trees and pretend that you are special.
Which is basically greenwashing. And yes, I am bad for buying too much and liking to fly when I can 😱

Reactions: 2
Yes it has to be greenwashing. If you went digging you'd probably find it was created by airlines or something.

Back to Bali? Her travel blogger days are well and truly dead. Her travel content is abysmal. I guess she did diversify her business for that.

Reactions: 1
What I don't get about steph is that on paper she has a fabulous life yet she manages to make everything seem so boring. She never really seems excited or energised, it's like she is just ticking things off a list or something. She doesn't really make anything look appealing, it's all just shallow and empty feeling.

Reactions: 8
What I don't get about steph is that on paper she has a fabulous life yet she manages to make everything seem so boring. She never really seems excited or energised, it's like she is just ticking things off a list or something. She doesn't really make anything look appealing, it's all just shallow and empty feeling.
She and Tim are very dull, dry people. They bore me to tears.

Reactions: 8
I can't think of anything more boring right now on Instagram than Bali content. It would really put you off visiting. I just skip her stories.

Reactions: 6
Would she ever give it a rest with the Tim snaps, oh I love you so much - is there a need to tell the whole of instagram if u love him That much, birthday or not jus give it a rest!

Reactions: 5
Would she ever give it a rest with the Tim snaps, oh I love you so much - is there a need to tell the whole of instagram if u love him That much, birthday or not jus give it a rest!
They must get sick of eachother surely?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Neither of them appear to have any long-standing friends. When Steph goes to Cork you only see her with her Mum, Tim and the dog. Tim has his one regular ‘play date’ with Henry. They are so, so boring. If you are married to someone equally as dull, perhaps it becomes routine. There are only so many sunrises/sunsets/floaty music/veggie food/opening the shutters in Italy I could stomach.

Reactions: 3
Why would you travel so much when you have a lovely house in Italy? Can’t understand what was the point to it when they are never there

Reactions: 10
Cue content about local celebrations in Bali to show they are not boring white people who sit in cafes all day owned by white Western people.

• Haha
I call Bullshit!!! No way did someone airdrop that pic to them!! Completely set up by the pair of them! She is so full of shite!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5