Stephmylife #2 StephMyArse - She’s got some cheek

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched her stories there and she said she’s had to change plans and come home for a bit, hope her family are ok, esp after her dad passing recently.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I'd say she's only flying home for a work opportunity or something. They went to India for no length at all and didn't seem to do anything interesting.

Reactions: 1
Just watched her stories there and she said she’s had to change plans and come home for a bit, hope her family are ok, esp after her dad passing recently.
Tbf she referenced her family and being with them in connection with her reason for flying home so I hope all is OK with her personally

Reactions: 6
If my husband or boyfriend or anyone for that matter text me ‘ ilysm ‘ the bin he would be getting. What age is Tim 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If my husband or boyfriend or anyone for that matter text me ‘ ilysm ‘ the bin he would be getting. What age is Tim 🤢🤢🤢🤢
She made sure to keep that part not blacked out of course, just Incase you had any doubt of his love for his wife 🤣
And him tracking her flight, seriously, there’s nothing I can even say for how stupid that is

Reactions: 3
Her mum only married her step dad a few years ago as I recall.. that's a v hard blow for her family😪

• Heart
Reactions: 7
He is with her now
It was obviously a last minute flight so probably €€ & maybe they couldn't afford for both of them to fly back together which is fair enough. They probably didn't expect her step dad to actually pass either?

Reactions: 3