Stephen Bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So apparently he’s in Alton Towers with Ellie O’Donnell! Shocked at this as she seemed really strong in not putting up with his cheating ways! Don’t think the guy will ever change!

Reactions: 3
Someone commented on Bears insta page saying they had seen them together at a theme park..

Reactions: 1
To me he is one big walking red flag. I want to give the girls who date him a good shake, you can see from a mile away that he’s not good boyfriend material. His anger especially is concerning.

Reactions: 7
I just commented on the odolls thread, I saw them at Alton towers together so hardly hiding it well 😆 personally I think the bloke is an utter cock but he is nice to his 'fans', he just loves the attention I think

Reactions: 5
Did anyone see the video he posted on insta when he’s been pulled over by police for speeding and he’s quite frankly being a f*cking p*ick? That policeman deserves a medal for staying calm.

Did anyone see the video he posted on insta when he’s been pulled over by police for speeding and he’s quite frankly being a f*cking p*ick? That policeman deserves a medal for staying calm.
Get him the security from his big brother diary room incident

• Haha
Reactions: 11
and is now bleating about mental health. In my opinion the officer asked politely and respectfully if he had a mental health issue which is perfectly reasonable due to bears disgusting behaviour (trying to be funny) vulnerable people with mental health could need an appropriate adult. When a 30 year old man is pretending to be frightened of being lasered and asking ridiculous questions about the speed gun it’s perfectly reasonable to ask that question and test him for drugs.

Reactions: 10
The majority of the comments on his IG are supporting the officer thankfully. He did well to not lose his rag at that moron.

and is now bleating about mental health. In my opinion the officer asked politely and respectfully if he had a mental health issue which is perfectly reasonable due to bears disgusting behaviour (trying to be funny) vulnerable people with mental health could need an appropriate adult. When a 30 year old man is pretending to be frightened of being lasered and asking ridiculous questions about the speed gun it’s perfectly reasonable to ask that question and test him for drugs.
Totally agree!! When I read the post about mental health I couldn’t help but think he was being snide about it. Honestly a horror of a human. I’d be so ashamed of my son turned out like him.

Reactions: 6
Wow. I remember when she dumped him I had so much respect for her and now she is back with him. A cheating asshole. Wow

Totally agree!! When I read the post about mental health I couldn’t help but think he was being snide about it. Honestly a horror of a human. I’d be so ashamed of my son turned out like him.
Jesus Christ he’s a dick head. Should have just took him down the station and dealt with him there. Bet the copper was desperate to just lamp him.

he’s just exhausting, thinks he’s on his own tv show all the time

Last edited:
That is cringe that she’s back with him! She prob doesn’t wanna go public as it just clearly shows how little respect she has for herself... everyone knows what Bear is like in terms of cheating on women etc...

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.