Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nothereforlong6

Omg me & my mate are just discovering all this about him now he’s rank! Had to make an account & share a personal story (with my mates permission don’t worry). Basically we were out for an event early last year and bumped into him & my mate decided to go off with him (she admits herself she was intoxicated & wouldn’t have done it if she was sober cos he’s rank) anyway she said his Willy was the smelliest thing she’s ever smelled in her life she said it smelled like off prawns literally as soon as he pulled his boxers off it was just the biggest pungent smell. She said she’s had a fair few in her lifetime and his was the most stankiest she’s ever had. But yeah that’s obviously not as serious as these instances of underage girls just thought I’d share a bit of goss on him..

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 62

Cocoflowers

VIP Member
The only thing that makes me giggle about him and have no opinion on him other than when he was on big brother and kicked off and he got really scared of the security guard in the diary room still makes me laugh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Bash90

Thread suggestion :

likes To pleasure himself with a finger down below . Police gonna be waiting when he arrives at Heathrow

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Mcjlxi

He’s always gave of noncey vibes, I never understood how any self respecting female allowed him to touch them. He’s a narcissist & genuinely believes he’s gods gift to women & untouchable. We all really need to stop making these pathetic excuse of “men” into “celebrities/influencers”. The behaviour of this man child hasn’t been acceptable since ex on the beach yet here he is still being booked etc for events! I hope this has made a lot of teenage girls realise they’ve been violented by this pig (insult to piggies) & he gets the book thrown at him, put on the sex offenders register where he belongs & banned from social media cause he’s a threat to young naive women.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Jellybb

VIP Member
👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽 Looks like this toxic cunt is finally getting his comeuppance! What a disgusting thing he has done. Hope this ends his career, plenty of time to finger his arsehole in jail 😌

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

Justhereforacreep

He’s always made my skin crawl
I genuinely think there is something very dark about this man and it’s only a matter of time before something comes to light... something very off about him

Reactions: 38

eggfriedrice

VIP Member
wait wait waitttttt why is he now talking about “I’m going to come off this for a bit. I know England’s cold and people are angry cause I’m having fun in Dubai”
No you stupid prick people are angry because you’re a rapey poncy arrogant arsehole who takes advantage of underage girls and records people in a vulnerable and trusting state of mind because you’re a sick fuck!! ahhhhh tattlers he makes me so angry 🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Jellybb

VIP Member
I hope she does all of his potential victims a favour and reports this piece of shit once and for all. Lock him up so he can’t go on to eventually rape some poor girl! Disgusting animal of a cunt

Another thing, why the fuck is Georgia putting up an opinion poll on her fucking instagram stories?? 🤦‍♀️ Ah, maybe go and report the sex crime, try break his pattern of abuse. Don’t use it for engagement on your socials!! Fuck me, are all these z listers brain dead cunts or something? REPORT THE SEX PEST!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 36

Whatever123

VIP Member
He is shitting his pants really!! Remember when he was on cbb and the security guard came in? Never seen such a little mug in all my life, the way he backed down was so embarrassing 😂😂😂 he wouldn’t last a second in prison.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
I must have seen a lot more than most if you're all shocked at the grinding 😂
She's got her shorts on 🤷‍♀️ also the filming not exactly covert aaaaannnndddd she knows what he's like. Like most of us one day she'll cringe at the guys she used to find attractive. He's massively immature but as long as he and his 'girlfriends' aren't breaking the law I don't get the pearl clutching :eek::ROFLMAO:
Thing I'm most surprised about is Brian harveys daughter, didn't know he had one.
I know they'll be replies to this comment so I'll just say now while I'm here I understand that you all have opinions and I'm not saying you're wrong to feel that way, just that I don't have that same opinion (y)
I'm sorry but no 30 year old needs a 17 year grinding on him. Not do we need to set him touching her and implying he get her wet.

He's absolute filthy bastard and probably riddled. He's like them young because they don't say no.

That's what grim about it.

I must have seen a lot more than most if you're all shocked at the grinding 😂
She's got her shorts on 🤷‍♀️ also the filming not exactly covert aaaaannnndddd she knows what he's like. Like most of us one day she'll cringe at the guys she used to find attractive. He's massively immature but as long as he and his 'girlfriends' aren't breaking the law I don't get the pearl clutching :eek::ROFLMAO:
Thing I'm most surprised about is Brian harveys daughter, didn't know he had one.
I know they'll be replies to this comment so I'll just say now while I'm here I understand that you all have opinions and I'm not saying you're wrong to feel that way, just that I don't have that same opinion (y)
I'm assuming you'd be fine with it if it was your 17 year old daughter who he was filming? If it was your 17 year old daughter who he filmed with his hands between her legs implying he got her wet? If it was your 17 year old daughter whose bum he filmed without knowing and shared it, as well while imitating putting a beer bottle up her back passage? If it was your daughter he was plying with alcohol.

Would you tell your 17 year old daughter that she knows what he's like so tough?!

He even shared a picture of him fingering another young girl and shared that. Imagine what he keeps private if he shares that?

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 29