Stephen Bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Might have got this completely wrong it might not have been him but Didn’t he sleep with a underage Girl called Brooke Carey she’s often known for lying about her age I think she was 15or16 when it happened I believe she is now 17 and dating a different guy in his 30s.

Reactions: 5
The only thing that makes me giggle about him and have no opinion on him other than when he was on big brother and kicked off and he got really scared of the security guard in the diary room still makes me laugh 😂
How can I find this video to watch lol

I think he’s got ADHD and mental problems. Poor decision making and impulsive. No attention span etc

Reactions: 9
I used to quite like him back in the first series of ex on the beach he done but I can’t stand him now 🤣 I will NEVER ever get over when his girlfriend came in big brother to confront him after he cheated on her with Chloe khan 🤮🤢

Reactions: 1
Might have got this completely wrong it might not have been him but Didn’t he sleep with a underage Girl called Brooke Carey she’s often known for lying about her age I think she was 15or16 when it happened I believe she is now 17 and dating a different guy in his 30s.
Yes I believe he did! This always confused me as of course it’s against the law so I have no idea why he was never arrested. He uploaded pictures of her in her underwear aswell, so not sure how he got out of it

Reactions: 2
I used to quite like him back in the first series of ex on the beach he done but I can’t stand him now 🤣 I will NEVER ever get over when his girlfriend came in big brother to confront him after he cheated on her with Chloe khan 🤮🤢
i like Lillie Lexie I think her style is so cute on her. But her taste in men is beyond appalling. It makes me wonder what her baby daddy gets up to, considering her history of choosing wrong uns. For their family’s sake, I hope this is a new direction for her. She was humiliated in CBB and also on ex on the beach, when Gaz admitted to her he cheated with numerous women for their whole relationship 🤦🏽‍♀️

i like Lillie Lexie I think her style is so cute on her. But her taste in men is beyond appalling. It makes me wonder what her baby daddy gets up to, considering her history of choosing wrong uns. For their family’s sake, I hope this is a new direction for her. She was humiliated in CBB and also on ex on the beach, when Gaz admitted to her he cheated with numerous women for their whole relationship 🤦🏽‍♀️
I really like Lillie as well, I have done since she was with Gaz. She seems to have found a decent guy now though and has a beautiful little boy with him and another baby on the way. Her boyfriend josh used to date Brooke Vincent from corrie and they were together for a while so seems like he can keep a decent relationship haha. Bear was awful to her 😔

Reactions: 7
I really like Lillie as well, I have done since she was with Gaz. She seems to have found a decent guy now though and has a beautiful little boy with him and another baby on the way. Her boyfriend josh used to date Brooke Vincent from corrie and they were together for a while so seems like he can keep a decent relationship haha. Bear was awful to her 😔
Gaz and Bear were probably so threatened by Lillie’s elegance and insecure about her rich family. It seems like Josh wants someone on his level in terms of success and public goodwill so I hope he appreciates her more than those trashy guys ever could.

Did anyone see beats stories from last night what was going on with his brother rob??

No, what’s happened now?
I see he is opening his own tanning business now according to IG...

One of their fteind

Looked like a friend started on the brother? Smashed a 2k ornament apparently 🤔🤣
Looked like it was a family party, his mam was trying to catch rob and then pinned him down?? She was sitting on him think he drank too much, unless he had taken something

Did anyone see beats stories from last night what was going on with his brother rob??
It was his brothers fortieth and rob looked off his head. All i kept thinking afterwards was about his poor mother, imagine having to physically restrain your son whilst the other baffoon not only films it but goads him into continuing to act a fool

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Yes I believe he did! This always confused me as of course it’s against the law so I have no idea why he was never arrested. He uploaded pictures of her in her underwear aswell, so not sure how he got out of it
He might not have known her actual age as she tells people she’s older than what she is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.