Stephen Bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He should get it on with Suzy Wells (Sam and Billie’s Mum). She likes younger guys. Maybe she could sort him out in more ways than one. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So disturbed by the videos he posted last night. That girl looks like a child, and was off her biscuit on god knows what

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Got directed from another thread so I’ll post what I posted over there on this one - also he’s just got matching tattoos with this 17 year old Tia girl..
He is disgusting, preying on young girls who clearly just want fame. I know this Tia is 17 but she looks younger. 😩 What the hell was he doing back with Ellie O'Donnell the other week? At 23, she's clearly much too old for him!! He loves the chase, probably just wanted to prove he could get her again after so long apart. Then it's on to the next one- the younger, the better 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 8
He is disgusting, preying on young girls who clearly just want fame. I know this Tia is 17 but she looks younger. 😩 What the hell was he doing back with Ellie O'Donnell the other week? At 23, she's clearly much too old for him!! He loves the chase, probably just wanted to prove he could get her again after so long apart. Then it's on to the next one- the younger, the better 🤮
How do we know she is 17? She really does look a lot younger i cant believe no one seems to care? Media etc?

Reactions: 2
Honestly I don’t understand how he’s not been charged, especially with what happened with that 15 year old girl. Imagine how his mum would feel knowing her son is fiddling with 15-17 year old girls? Imagine how these girls’ parents would feel knowing a 30 year old guy is messing with their daughters! Yet he’s always going on about how he wants children and stuff! It actually makes me feel sick, he’s a full on nonce!🤮

So these are the girls he’s been messing with the last few weeks (Tia the blonde, Vienna the brunette). They’re friends and Vienna has posts on her birthday that state she’s 17, also I saw someone comment on one of Bear’s pictures saying she’s 17 and she didn’t deny it. So I’m guessing her friend is a similar age? Idk could be younger. People have commented that she’s 17 so maybe they know her?
(Picture is from their social media)

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Someone commented on his post she's 17 🤮
He is so vile. She is clearly a misguided young girl who has a lot to learn and he should know better than to post videos like that online. I get the feeling he struggles with being alone. He had that Holly one living with him during lockdown and as soon as restrictions eased she disappeared.

Reactions: 4
Honestly I don’t understand how he’s not been charged, especially with what happened with that 15 year old girl. Imagine how his mum would feel knowing her son is fiddling with 15-17 year old girls? Imagine how these girls’ parents would feel knowing a 30 year old guy is messing with their daughters! Yet he’s always going on about how he wants children and stuff! It actually makes me feel sick, he’s a full on ponce!🤮
That 15 year olds (Brooke carey) mum knows about her daughters behaviour. shes 17 now, dating a 29 year old EOTB reject. Shes been having filler done since she was 15 which would need parental permission so all in all terrible parenting.
He gives me proper wanye linekar vibes tbh

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
That 15 year olds (Brooke carey) mum knows about her daughters behaviour. shes 17 now, dating a 29 year old EOTB reject. Shes been having filler done since she was 15 which would need parental permission so all in all terrible parenting.
He gives me proper wanye linekar vibes tbh
Omg you’re joking!! What the duck is wrong with people, makes me feel physically sick.

Reactions: 8
“It’s no secret that she’s not yet 16. Stephen appeared to reference his time with the girl as he posted a video of himself singing along to the Dizzee Rascal song I Luv You with the lyrics: “Fifteen, she's underage that's raw.”

He knew her age, he doesn’t care, he probably told her to tweet that too🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 7
He is a predator and these girls are young, impressionable and so desperate for fame that they don't realise what's happening. It honestly sickens me 🤮

Reactions: 13
That girl has the same quote in her bio that rendall Coleby used to use - lamore vince sampre 'love conquers all' (I only remember it as I thought rendalls chap was called vince as I didn't know it was a quote)

I feel disturbed watching his stories

Reactions: 9
I’ve always found him super creepy but these videos of him and young girls is another level.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.