Stephen Bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know what happened to his Rottweilers Ronnie and Reggie and the husky pup, Wolfie? He said the rotties went to his brother but he’s a liar! Treats his dogs like his girlfriends.. interested for a while then throws them away when he’s bored! Scumbag!
Yeah, I always wonder this too! His brother goes along with the story that there at his house but they’ve never been in any pics so it’s clearly bullshit .... the guy is a complete tool!

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know what happened to his Rottweilers Ronnie and Reggie and the husky pup, Wolfie? He said the rotties went to his brother but he’s a liar! Treats his dogs like his girlfriends.. interested for a while then throws them away when he’s bored! Scumbag!
The brother never had the Rottweilers. All the brother has to do is post photos of them, he posts photos of everything else for duck sake. Bears had four dogs in the space of a few years.
The first one, that poor Rottweiler who died he took it too early from its mum. Not only should of he been reprimanded for it but how the breeders got away with it I’ll never know 😡

Reactions: 3
The brother never had the Rottweilers. All the brother has to do is post photos of them, he posts photos of everything else for duck sake. Bears had four dogs in the space of a few years.
The first one, that poor Rottweiler who died he took it too early from its mum. Not only should of he been reprimanded for it but how the breeders got away with it I’ll never know 😡
East was his dog as well so I thought and his mum and dad took it on

Has anyone watched his latest story with The Sun journalist as his door for a statement about an exclusive they’re running on Sunday about him having sex parties 😂 you couldn’t make this stuff up!

• Haha
For some reason although I think he’s a massive bell end he really makes me laugh! I think that’s why he always gets the girls he’s got that cheeky humour - how the hell he has got away with the whole lockdown parties etc I don’t know? Even when the police were there he was first bumping them - no social distancing even by the police!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He isn’t very intelligent and that is his ultimate downfall. The decision making/ weighing consequences portion of his brain has never properly developed it seems. It’s unfortunate because he has the gift of looks and charm but sadly the looks will fade and he’ll be a typical lonely pervert. Has some nerve trying to shame the Sun reporter. His life is one public shame after another.

Reactions: 9
He isn’t very intelligent and that is his ultimate downfall. The decision making/ weighing consequences portion of his brain has never properly developed it seems. It’s unfortunate because he has the gift of looks and charm but sadly the looks will fade and he’ll be a typical lonely pervert. Has some nerve trying to shame the Sun reporter. His life is one public shame after another.
His parents - mother especially enable the behaviour very sad

Reactions: 4
I do think bear is down a dark hole and I think he will end up with severe mental health problems or worse, as he gets older and people around him grow up and he looses his youth he won’t know who he is anymore, I wish his family would intervene, getting him off social media or even reduce his use, and the help he needs.

Reactions: 10
I can’t help but find him so funny!
I find him really funny at times too (it annoys me that I do as he’s a knob) and he’s lovely to look at but I really think he needs some professional help. He seems in self-destruct mode since he broke up with Charlotte and then the messy relationship with Ellie

Reactions: 4
He is good looking, and can mask his true self with a funny sort of charm for a small amount of time but he is an actually nasty person. You can see it on EOTB and all the other shows-once it slips his facial expressions totally change. He really wants to hurt people, it’s not normal and I suspect the reason he has lost his old friends is that when you hit your 30’s you tend to drift away from people like him as you can’t be bothered to put up with it any more and prefer the company of none arseholes. He will lose his looks, drugs and a disorderly lifestyle will see to that and he can’t have much money so the hangers on he has now will drift away as well.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.