Stephen Bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw there was no thread on this delightful guy so thought I would see if there is anyone else out there driven mad by him. His merry go round girlfriends and dogs which arrive and disappear just as quickly

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Omg I’ve been waiting for a thread on him! Clearly “forgiven” the girlfriend!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
His instagram is full of tit ads promoting forex traders (scams) or cash prize giveaways!! Surely no proper work coming his way anymore.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Omg I’ve been waiting for a thread on him! Clearly “forgiven” the girlfriend!
I thought that. It must be slim pickings with no clubs open so he is making do!

His instagram is full of tit ads promoting forex traders (scams) or cash prize giveaways!! Surely no proper work coming his way anymore.
Yea. His insta is very samey. His dad doing something stupid, him playing football with rob, parading his niece n nephews, then usually buying a puppy called wolf, wolverine, Wolfe etc

Reactions: 10
The only thing that makes me giggle about him and have no opinion on him other than when he was on big brother and kicked off and he got really scared of the security guard in the diary room still makes me laugh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Can’t bear how he seems to get dogs, parade them all over IG then never to be seen again!! It’s so unfair!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Can’t bear how he seems to get dogs, parade them all over IG then never to be seen again!! It’s so unfair!
Yes! It seems to be a trend with his type. Lauren goodger has done the same

Reactions: 7
Oh and promoting weight loss stuff makes me lol...breathes in pic 1, breathes out in pic 2 😂

Yes! It seems to be a trend with his type. Lauren goodger has done the same
Should be banned from keeping animals in my opinion!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I haven’t watched his stories for a while just noticed him again when he made the papers the other day, who is his latest girlfriend?

Reactions: 2
he’s so irritating and self centred i remember when he dated charlotte crosby and he cheated on her multiple times then made an insta post after they broke up claiming that he still loves her😂

Reactions: 6
he’s so irritating and self centred i remember when he dated charlotte crosby and he cheated on her multiple times then made an insta post after they broke up claiming that he still loves her😂
He did the same after breaking up with Ellie O'Donnell 😏🤦‍♀️

The Rottweiler puppies he had went to live with his brother whilst he was away and the brothers kids loved them and wanted to keep them so that's where they went 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I am
Actually surprised him and Lauren goodger have not got together yet

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.