Stephen Bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand why he just can’t treat girls right? I’m surprised anyone goes near him knowing what he’s like.

Reactions: 7
I dread to think what he’s riddled with 🤢😷. If my daughter came home with someone like him as a boyfriend I would be gutted 😩. I’m quite shocked she’s gone back to him tbh, especially with some of the stories he’s posted over the last few weeks with various women , he has no shame.

Reactions: 9
He is one of the most disturbing and disgusting humans of recent times and reality nonsense programmes.....and that is without a doubt.

So what happened to him and Ellie then? Was it just a one night date thing and then that’s it? Seems he has so many girls in his bed that she’s best shot of him but I feel like that video was for Ellie’s benefit 🤔

Reactions: 3
So what happened to him and Ellie then? Was it just a one night date thing and then that’s it? Seems he has so many girls in his bed that she’s best shot of him but I feel like that video was for Ellie’s benefit 🤔
That's what I thought.

Reactions: 2
Ellie has a new man on holiday, think he pulled a new girl at his cousins party to piss her off! Honestly, these people are so immature 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Its so crazy to me that people like this head is what it takes to make fame these days. Our world is a mess and people like him on the shite programmes he is on is only making it 10x worse. They are normalising cheating on your partner and being a general bleep. I would be so so ashamed if stephen was my son.
Surely now hes older he's realising he can't go on like this?!?!? It's so embarrassing to watch. He must have really bad bouts of depression and mental health issues because you can't be that much of a terrible person and not question your own actions no?
Maybe he just really doesn't have empathy and will always be a horrible person but i hope to god he changes. Terrified of my son growing up in a world where people like stephens actions are humorous and normal. Ew.

Reactions: 12
Its so crazy to me that people like this head is what it takes to make fame these days. Our world is a mess and people like him on the shite programmes he is on is only making it 10x worse. They are normalising cheating on your partner and being a general bleep. I would be so so ashamed if stephen was my son.
Surely now hes older he's realising he can't go on like this?!?!? It's so embarrassing to watch. He must have really bad bouts of depression and mental health issues because you can't be that much of a terrible person and not question your own actions no?
Maybe he just really doesn't have empathy and will always be a horrible person but i hope to god he changes. Terrified of my son growing up in a world where people like stephens actions are humorous and normal. Ew.
I agree. I don't know how any mother could witnees that type of behaviour in their son and stand over it. He is a vile human being. He definitely has some kind of disorder as his behaviour is not normal, and seems to follow the same pattern where he goes mad on drink and drugs for a while, acts like a total skeeze bag, and then turns around on a health buzz. He seems to equate money and flash to being successful, when in actual fact it just comes across as crass. I think he reckons he's some kind of modern day Tony Montana, which is really sad. Most men grow out of that in their 20's. He really makes my skin crawl 🤮 I dunno what Ellie was thinking blowing off her mother's birthday dinner to be shacked up with him, he is the lowest of the low.

Reactions: 5
She’s parading a new fella on her instagram now as if Bear. The pair of them are utter children 🤢

*as is

Reactions: 3
Oh god, Bear's latest stories... 🤢 Lock up your daughters ladies, he's on a 'Bear hunt' 🤮 Have never heard anything more pathetic. A grown man crying out for a gf and then saying he fucks it up because he fancies everyone... he better get used to those microwave meals

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.