Stephen Bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate this bloke. Hes just so awful. Visually I think he's really good looking, then he opens his mouth or does that vomit inducing smirk 🤢 then I want to poke my eyes out for even thinking hes good looking!

Reactions: 5
His instagram story!! About 30 people in a restaurant right now?? Why do these people think theyre above everyone else

Reactions: 3
Ahh he is one of the most annoying z listers ! When his then girlfriend walked into the big brother house he deserved that! Poor girl

Reactions: 4
He is a gobshite 🤣🤣 is he back with his girlfriend again or what’s happened there?? He has been a joke with this lockdown between having lots at his house and having parties and then going to his parents house 😒😒

Reactions: 4
And balloons and driving? What dont these fuckwits get arrested and chucked in a cell

So he hit her? It’s funny how he missed that one off his Instagram story. These z listers will never be happy. They get a little bit of 5 minutes of fame and they have to carry it on yet, no of them have any real talent. The posts of him non stop partying in lockdown is just as sad as pathetic. He thinks happiness is sleeping around and partying with people who aren’t really his friends.

These reality stars got big in their 20’s ie Charlotte Crosby, Lauren Goodger, Stephen Bear. Their now entering or are in their 30’s. They can’t continue to act like this in their 40’s. It’s like Katie Prices meltdown it was sad to watch.

Remember he did stuff with chloe khan in the big brother house 🤮 they thought being in the bathroom nobody would know... they had mics on 🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 9
He constantly shows this party boy lifestyle then seems to go on a downer with deep posts about losing friends or lost love and needing to detox then he’s back on it again.. honestly think he needs help, the way he treats women is pretty disgusting too..his ex girlfriends posts were clearly aimed at him about being beautiful on outside but not on the inside..

Reactions: 6
He constantly shows this party boy lifestyle then seems to go on a downer with deep posts about losing friends or lost love and needing to detox then he’s back on it again.. honestly think he needs help, the way he treats women is pretty disgusting too..his ex girlfriends posts were clearly aimed at him about being beautiful on outside but not on the inside..
Oh really I don’t follow her on insta

Reactions: 1
Agreed. I remember watching him on Shipwrecked and thinking he was quite good looking and funny at the time, then the more I’ve seen him on reality tv and Instagram, the more I think he’s a shallow narcissist. Who’s the ex girlfriend?

Does anyone know what happened to his Rottweilers Ronnie and Reggie and the husky pup, Wolfie? He said the rotties went to his brother but he’s a liar! Treats his dogs like his girlfriends.. interested for a while then throws them away when he’s bored! Scumbag!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.