Stephen Bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the video - I don’t think so no but the note next to it is suspicious!

I really feel for his neighbours, imagine being stuck at home with mr smoke machine next door!
I would leave a poo on his door
Step like one of
His neighbours already did lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I remember that melodramatic scene in Just Tattoo of Us when he chose Charlotte Crosby's tattoo, and he's explaining its meaning like a villain from a film before Charlotte starts attacking him :ROFLMAO:.

bleeping screaming laughing at this, but what did she expect though he was obviously gonna do something cuntish

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Has he gone off the rails? And, as if Lauren Goodger was begging for an invite ... embarrassing!

Reactions: 1
He's like a walking advert for VD. Absolutely repellent. He reminds me a lot of the dickheads I grew up around who would verbally or sexually harass and bully girls in the name of 'bants'.

The only one of his relationships that ever made sense was Jemma Lucy, she's one of the few people as repellent as he is!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
He's like a walking advert for VD. Absolutely repellent. He reminds me a lot of the dickheads I grew up around who would verbally or sexually harass and bully girls in the name of 'bants'.

The only one of his relationships that ever made sense was Jemma Lucy, she's one of the few people as repellent as he is!
Yes!! He is grotesque. Nasty piece of work. He will lose it all at some point .

Reactions: 3
I remember that melodramatic scene in Just Tattoo of Us when he chose Charlotte Crosby's tattoo, and he's explaining its meaning like a villain from a film before Charlotte starts attacking him :ROFLMAO:.

This is honestly one of the funniest things I've ever seen. It's a bear and CHEE-TA

My god, he's a twit but that was brilliant. Thank you for sharing this gem

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And now there’s about 20 people at a restaurant having a sit down dinner.. how are they getting away with this? 🤦🏼‍♀️

It’s an absolute disgrace, I’d like to report him actually. Disrespectful, vile and ignorant prick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.