Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CustardJunkie

VIP Member
Stephen bear- he’s behind bars, jizzmin is still selling her vag and ars
If it don't win this time gotta deffo be a future title :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::love:
---
They are all awful shite , he's a cunt, she's a hoe & the stupid inbred "fairmilee " are all very questionable
Jizz seems to come from a good family .. her parents both working and even surviving the losses most crumbled through over the pandemic. Over half a million in profit in 2022 ..lots of solar panel sales and fitting with the electricity prices going so high from what ive been snooping on. They won't turn their back on Jizzy but I can't see them being at the wedding :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

HughJanus

Chatty Member
Ok I embroidered it a bit hahahaha .. know it was a Girls only .. Parkstone Grammar I think .. posher than my mixed comprehensive ..where even the teachers had punch ups with each other. Her Dad just looks the type to have his own paddock or be at one with nature .... the business he owns was £548,155 in profit last year..

Jizzy work ?? No chance LOL!!!

Ok I embroidered it a bit hahahaha .. know it was a Girls only .. Parkstone Grammar I think .. posher than my mixed comprehensive ..where even the teachers had punch ups with each other. Her Dad just looks the type to have his own paddock or be at one with nature .... the business he owns was £548,155 in profit last year..

Jizzy work ?? No chance LOL!!!

View attachment 2073453

View attachment 2073453
Yesss parkstone grammar exactly haah shockingly you have to take an exam to get a place which means at some point in her life she had some brain cells knocking around in there

Reactions: 5

daninicole_xx

Chatty Member
Sorry if this has been asked already, but is there a way to watch Georgias doco outside the UK? I’m in Australia.

Reactions: 4

Buzzard67

Chatty Member
It's going to be hilarious when he dumps her stupid fake ars after she has waited for him.
How does she not see that he doesn't have a loyal or respectful bone in his body - he only has ever and will ever care about himself.
Narcs don't change.
Exactly this ^

Betina

Chatty Member
Can any legal eagles tell me if the court case transcripts are available to Joe Public?

CustardJunkie

VIP Member
Thanks all… wouldn’t have put it past him to try & get it… x
Jiz won't have much money left the way she spends it on surgery loool .. looks like more work done

2.PNG

---
His household income would have been below £37k so he would have be eligible for legal aid, and the equity on his house would determine whether he pays the legal costs back. He won’t pay for Georgia’s defence for the criminal prosecution, but will do for the civil.

“If your client has an annual household disposable income of £37,500 or more they will not be eligible for legal aid in a Crown Court trial. If their disposable income is above £3,398 but less than £37,500, they’ll have to make an income contribution towards their costs. If your client has above £30,000 in capital and equity and is convicted they may have to contribute towards any remaining balance against their final defence costs”
I think it all depends but i'm always hoping the worst for him hahahaha. I think G will include Crown Court in with her Civil claim .. he will pay both then.

1.PNG

Last edited:

IfTheCapFits

VIP Member
Unfortunately not, he will be automatically released at the half way point unless he does anything in prison that would add extra days onto his sentence. This would have to be either criminal activity or a serious breach of prison rules.
I thought that wasn't the case now? One of our 'in the know' posters confirmed it didn't they? Not automatic now & would have to comply with licence conditions if/when released early?

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
Jiz has been very quiet since removing her YouTube not happened story ... would be a blessing to the world if she lost her voice for a few weeks :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Me meee me me meeeeee all about meeeeeee .. she's had worse things in her mouth than a throat spray and we witnessed prawn gargling :sick:

View attachment 2065038
One would think if her throat is so sore, she will shut up!🤦‍♀️. Fake, fake, FAF, attention seeking. NO ONE CARES, JIZZ!!!!!!!

Out of curiosity, does anyone have social media stats for her? She seems to think she is popular……

sharon7

According to the sun the mortgage hasn’t been paid in a substantial amount of time so the bank has put a block on it so he can’t sell. I imagine he is trying to let it out to help pay the mortgage while he’s in jail and Jizz is staying there minding the house till it gets rented but NO ONE is going to rent that house after seeing his Twitter 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m even triggered every time I see mirrored furniture
what do you mean re mirror furniture?X

giovanna101

Chatty Member
[
Apologies in advance .. not watched her or listened .. xx

View attachment 2067798
View attachment 2067797
View attachment 2067795
---

---
Something to do with when the fuse goes she can't push the switch back up .. ????
---
My posts doubled ... ignore the top three deleted attachments .. bad enough seeing Jizzy once :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
---
Playing em like a fiddle eh .. instant publicity...

What the actual fuck. I'm gobsmacked.

Brian Butterfield

VIP Member
Let’s face it, the family (Danny) could probably afford to pay it. Jizz could have paid it (instead of Paris Disney and engagement rings) it’s probably tactics to scare G off suing him for damages in a civil suit.

Also can someone tell us what the s*n says, I’m scouse
DB30C5EB-A2B7-4094-913B-BE0A2825C7A5.jpeg
1A3A1DB2-547B-45F9-95C1-A0006D412B32.jpeg
4369B2A7-3729-4309-B530-BE7980391DC2.jpeg

• Wow