Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thetrooth

Chatty Member
I hope they don’t show any clips of vile Jizzy or she’ll really think she’s made it.

I’ve also never seen it before but even seeing it blurred like that omg I can’t imagine what she went through
From what you can see it's very close! And you would definitely be able to tell it's her. No question!

Reactions: 4

CustardJunkie

VIP Member
Ugh you’ve got to be on another level to hook up with a sex offender. Oh well as does everything in life it will come back and smack her in the chops sooner or later and I’ll be here for it x
It the next level up for perverts and Jizz can get loads of Shein tops .. prance around .. get her stuffed toy collection and send more moonpig cards. Not many Adult workers will support her now .. she crossed the line promoting a jailed SO. Giving them a bad name .. a lot are only doing OF to support their income not as a fame hungry mission ...
---
I try to have some sort of sympathy for Jazmin but I don't believe she has had a bad childhood .. fuckin alpaca at her parents who own a successful business !!
:rolleyes:

---
My parents could afford a pushbike .. not each they took it in turns to use .. I grew up in poverty and happier than she will ever be :)

Last edited:

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
He will be insufferable on release; talking about how he has changed, seen the error of his ways, bringing a book out about his time in prison, etc.
He'll be the new Jeffery Archer... Jeffery Arsehole maybe.
I don't think he can profit from it ?? I'm open to correction

Lunagooner

VIP Member
oops edit .. against contacting G I meant LOL!!!
The wording will probably be via a third party and/or social media. I had a non molestation order for 2 years against someone and it said that, they are similar the only difference is that the restraining order is given by a criminal court the non mol is a family court

panini

VIP Member
Have we had any updates on creepy rob recently? He wasn’t pictured at the sentencing was he?

jaded57

That's pickles added to the list alongside pigs in blankets, yakult and corn dogs. 😂😂
---
I penis shamed when watching naked attraction and then felt bad.

I never feel bad when I shame Bears little, deformed, non-functioning yakult knob. I'd say that busted knob was only for decorative purposes these days but it's not even pretty.
Community cock

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Kas01980

VIP Member
That's a different Zara 😂 Zara M and Georgia were different seasons. Georgia was on TOWIE , can't remember if before or after love island
😂😂 told ya, my memory is shocking. The TOWIE thing rings a bell, I've never watched it but I really don't remember Georgia when she was on love island so figured she must have done more than just that before she met the Sex Offender and they did the Challenge. Not that I saw that either 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3