Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beccjane

She not only kept those receipts…. She stored them alpha-fucking-betically in a secured cabinet for years!!! Yes G

• Heart
Reactions: 76

Kas01980

VIP Member
It's not till watching this that you truely understand how this consumed her life and broke her down. Losing all her work and dignity and all in the public eye. What a MASSIVE long hard journey this has been. Bless her heart for having the strength to carry this through...she's an absolute inspiration. I wish I had half her strength ♥

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
Fair fucking play to her for going this far with it, I would have crawled into a hole and died. she’s really going to change everything. The tide is changing on these sexual predators

• Heart
Reactions: 67

Kas01980

VIP Member
I'll never forget the video of the two of them gobbing off about "no evidence" and "booorrring, change the subject" when his trial was postponed (which (satisfyingly) got him arrested, thick fuckers) , alongside the clip she posted when they first got together, .something along the lines of " I didn't know he was filming this", and the disgusting get up of the prison outfits, and all the other sly jibes she's made. And now openly supporting a convicted sex offender (and I also believe she's responsible for his Twitter updates) and then expects people to have sympathy for her?

She is vile, lowest of the low, and she deserves everything single bit of what she's getting now, tenfold. She's not a victim, she's an enabler and complicit in the abuse they've both dished out, along with her disgusting pervert of a boyfriend

My pity lies with REAL victims, not with a brainless slag who will literally do anything for fame or getting her hideous swollen greasy face in the papers

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Anyone else find her cringe stories like this absolutely hilarious?

Comes across to me that there's so much they want to say, but can't, because it could possibly violate the restraining order against him and fuck him over even more.

They must all be frothing at the mouth to say something and I am loving it 😂
Why are they all acting like he's died 🤦‍♀️
Hes a convicted sex offender ffs!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60

Loulou9999

Chatty Member
On a serious note, he’s got some learning difficulties hasn’t he? Leaves school at 16 to be a roofer, struggles with writing and just been diagnosed with ADHD (although given the amount of coke he’s wasted his cash on, who knows if that was underlying and he self medicated? you would have thought he was young enough they might pick it up at school). I don’t think he’s far north of 100 on an IQ test, if at all.
Don’t matter if he has my sons 15 and has adhd he knows right from wrong my sons very full on and a pain in the bum but he would never treat women like that l! Bears learned this behaviour from his dad and he knew it made good TV back in the day but now days it’s not tolerated especially being 30 odd! I personally just think his a cunt and he acts on that behaviour knowing it got him tv in the past 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
That letter isn't genuine. Hes writing that bollox knowing full well it will become public, therefore hes not talking to her, he's talking to his audience 🤦‍♀️
Inside and he's still using her to his advantage and she can't even see it!
Still playing up and putting on an act. Pathetic the pair of them
Oh and jizz... sort your Natural hair out before you have none left to stick your extentions to!

• Heart
Reactions: 53

eggfriedrice

VIP Member
I’ve not caught up yet, currently in the process of catching up on previous thread and this thread but just wanted to say….. I’m back guys ❤ I’ve not left, works just been manic & got a few other things going on in my life too
So not to derail - I’m still so happy he’s got a bloody custodial sentence!!!!!
Right - I’m off to catch up x

• Heart

Lalalaand

VIP Member
I’m in Aus and just downloaded the Norton VPN, used the free trial to watch it. Worked a treat and definitely worth doing it to watch. Shocking what G went through. Shame he could only serve 10 months. Needs to do the full sentence the scummer
Not to worry, he’ll be back in a week after release because he won’t be able to resist getting straight on TikTok

“they’ve ‘ad to releashh me early cos I’m innoshent and content of court and miscarriage of justichhh. Can’t wait to be back the Telly and be working wiv all the big brandshh again”

Jizzy in the background screaming “Fake newsss” *peace sign*

And then all the chinmates rejoice when his dirty ars is thrown back where he belongs!

The End.

• Haha