Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lollyy

VIP Member
I wonder how much mortgage is on the house, surely can’t be that much.. unless like someone’s says he wants to have nothing so Georgia can’t sue him

Reactions: 5

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
I wish they’d stop writing about him. This has been the most he’s be in the media for over five years. And I can imagine he’s loving it, as for him all publicity is good publicity.
Would he be able to see it in jail?

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Only got to watch the second half in Ireland, I hope tv3 pick it up soon so I can watch it in full.

What an amazing lady she is 💖

LilLily

Chatty Member
Thank goodness he got locked up .. next publicity stunt was probably to sell ones he stuffed up his ars with a free pic of wonky tits licking the poop off em 🤮 Or get himself calling children over to give them sweeties round the area .. he's a sicko.
Oh jesus, he would have probably started an ice cream van, driving about the streets flinging sweets out the window, meanwhile Jizz tries to look sexy licking a 99 cone. And she'd probably enjoy it more than licking bear's "knob". Stevo would play the role of creepy ice cream van man perfectly.

Do you think that with all the media coverage this has got he’s more likely to serve the full sentence?
Unfortunately not, he will be automatically released at the half way point unless he does anything in prison that would add extra days onto his sentence. This would have to be either criminal activity or a serious breach of prison rules.

Lollyy

VIP Member
What is Danny’s insta please?
Thing is Stephen won’t make any money back ever coz no one will touch him with a barge pole

daisy2809

VIP Member
sorry not been on here for a wee while - anyone got a TDLR/synopsis of what georgia said on grace's podcast re the bear situation? not a massive fan of the podcast title i must admit

Urbanbunny

VIP Member
I think they presume it gives them some credibility being a Director of a Ltd Co., most of them add Founder of &/or CEO too 🙄 Think they'll be raking the cash in & taking tax free dividends every week too, from the Katie Price school of business obviously!

Once they realise being a Director does actually have some legal obligation & responsibility to it, filing duties & you have to pay an accountant to do yearly accounts in correct format & file them etc., majority just let the companies get struck off before even due to file first accounts. A pointless exercise & waste of money, much like themselves!
Fucking idiots