Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Betina

Chatty Member
I've asked on here too. No luck.
Might have to ask my teen about VPN and try to watch it somehow.
If it helps I used Nord VPN to watch Handmaids Tale on SBS Australia and I'm in the UK 👍🏻

Georgia's documentary was on itv2 but if you look for itv x it's a catch up/streaming service

Reactions: 6

tootootoot

Chatty Member
Just catching up but lol another of his scam companies "Don Bear Recruitment" comes up when you Google his address. Don't think I've heard of that one before

Socksyted

She basically came into LI last and ‘stole someone else’s man’ it was probably her most iconic moment from the show as she wasn’t there long, so I think it was added with humour and obviously something she’s not embarrassed about. It was very good drama at the time 😂
Ah ok that makes more sense!

CustardJunkie

VIP Member
The prosecutor for the crown court was a CPS employee, so wasn’t employed or paid for by Georgia. This applies for every court case, as the prosecutor is doing their job on behalf of the Crown, not the victim.
I got no clue of the legal system at all .. i think it's what a lot of abuse survivors go through .. with me the police ignored and told me to change my phone sim card to stop his threats . It's all confusing ..

• Heart

Rach88

VIP Member
I don't think she was in TOWIE very much, was she? I've watched TOWIE from the start and only recall seeing clips of her in it since she left. I think she was more of a peripheral cast member.
No she wasn't think she was in for like half a season or something maybe not even that think her drama was over that guy called Tom Pearce I think

Tifastrife

VIP Member
Just watching now… I’m so glad more people out there will be seeing what an utter knob he is. Georgia comes across so well.

I always wonder what happened between Georgia and Fran. They were really close, I remember Fran going straight to Dubai to comfort her and now they don’t seem to be friends anymore, none of that wee friends group have posted in support of her documentary or anything. Sad cause they were all so close with her.

JuneJuneHannah

VIP Member
Do we know if he is likely to be able to travel overseas? I know certain countries won't accept him like the US and probs Australia.

Reactions: 5

CustardJunkie

VIP Member
Could be but it was put up for rent before he met her .. he moved back in with his parents. It was when he was doing that 'Life of Bear' thing .. he made a big show of finding a death threat posted through the door .. proper rigged with words cut out of a newspaper :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
---
He must have spent a fortune on each girl he was lining up taking them on holiday .. G said she had 8 weeks with him. He isolates them from their family and friends .. this one he tried to get after Charlotte ...

Last edited:
  • Sick

Socksyted

Im not and have never been a fan of Love Island, but it felt a bit off when they showed a clip of her choosing a guy on there and him looking pretty pissed about it. I thought that show was about coupling up?! Am I missing something here, I thought they could have found a far better clip from the show perhaps.