Stephen Bear #35 Sue His Dirty Ars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread, thank you to @thetrooth for the winning suggestion!
---
Recap:
Bears about 2 weeks into his 10.5 month prison sentence and one minute he’s crying in the cell uncontrollably the next he’s perfect fine and not letting anyone “dull his sparkle” according to jizzy knickers. Jizz is posting how strong they are and how much she loves him then the next post is her permanent 50% off sale on OF. The rest of the bear family are deluded and enablers. G is about to take Jizz’s advice and Sue bears dirty ars

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
So will it be “lights out” by now, or will Bear be able to watch the documentary at 10?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Am shattered but going to watch the program. Made my sofa into a bed so once finished I can fall a sleep and not have to get up.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Turned off Schitts Creek to make sure I don't miss a single second of this.
I'm ready 🍿

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Am shattered but going to watch the program. Made my sofa into a bed so once finished I can fall a sleep and not have to get up.
I've comprised with myself. I have a strict "tv off at 10pm" rule and then get into bed and read. So instead I've got into bed to watch instead so technically I was still in bed for 10pm. I'm full of bright ideas tonight 👌

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I never saw the video but ouchhhh the angle of it makes it so much worse how violating 😓😓😓😓😓😓😓

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.