Stephen Bear #34 Stephen is innocent boo hoo boo hoo look at my bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I worry now that Georgia is at risk of over exposure. You know what people are like.
They will turn on her in a second, say she is attention seeking and the whole point will be lost.
I think (or hope) that this has all been just for the lead up to the documentary, and afterwards she'll probably go a bit quieter.

Reactions: 14
Oh yeah!

It’s a crappy relationship, they have no individual pals they hang out with independently. They have no mutual pals they hang out with together.

The pair of them mope about at home thinking of relevant content to make then posting generic stuff anyway.

Jiz shops online, she had a rare family visit recently without Bear. She has no businesses to run. She gets beauty procedures done, and she sits in her car a lot.

Bear works out in his garden and fake tans, posts crappy content.

Now and again they have been out for a dinner, and they’ve been on a Paris mini break that Jiz paid for.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh yeah!

It’s a crappy relationship, they have no individual pals they hang out with independently. They have no mutual pals they hang out with together.

The pair of them mope about at home thinking of relevant content to make then posting generic stuff anyway.

Jiz shops online, she had a rare family visit recently without Bear. She has no businesses to run. She gets beauty procedures done, and she sits in her car a lot.

Bear works out in his garden and fake tans, posts crappy content.

Now and again they have been out for a dinner, and they’ve been on a Paris mini break that Jiz paid for.
hey don’t forget they occasionally hang out with Bear’s weird brother 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just caught some clips from Georgia's BBC interview. Golly gosh. I really respect her speaking out about this. It's horrifying to think that there are so many cases where the arseholes don't receive any punishment.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So what is Bears real job before going to prison. Has he been a bum?
What do girls find attractive about him 🥴
He is such a loud mouthed gobshite and a Narc

Reactions: 13
I think he was a roofer before all the reality tv stuff.

Reactions: 6
Basically a loud mouthed gobshite for hire on the reality TV circuit.

He briefly transitioned into presenting and could have done well. But karma has a way of sorting things out. His downfall has been a thing of beauty. Couldn’t have happened to a more wretched human.

What do girls see in him? I don’t know. I think he knows how to pick’em vulnerable and relentlessly pursues and manipulates to make sure he gets what he wants. Actually that is how he behaved on the TV shows- does not take no for an answer. If rejected, just moves onto the next victim and bullies the girl who said no. I used to assume he must be good in bed because he’s so cocky but he’s disapproved that. Oh Christ he has really really disapproved that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
obviously his name and reputation is rightly mud now, but a few years ago he was on TV pretty regularly. Not my type physically but objectively I can see why some were into how he looked (if you compare pics from now where he’s bloated and more haggard, with some from a few years ago - he definitely looked better then).

He was always a knob but then it seemed to be part of a ‘cheeky bad boy’ persona that the shows he was on hammed up for views. He’s always been a twit, but if you’re on telly making ok money, not hideous looking and known for being a bit of a ‘lad’ then you will do well with women - especially women who like the idea of being on the periphery of fame. And especially women who maybe don’t have super high eestem who get steamrolled by his attention.

I also think part of the blame lays with producers of these shows who effectively reward bad behaviour by getting men like Bear more work and inflating his ego. I have no doubt on some of them they probs fed him lines/told him to act a certain outrageous way because it got more views. Problem is most ‘reality bad boys’ know it’s a persona for TV and keep it that way, rather than think they’re untouchable like Bear did.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She's very immature, give it 10yrs and she'll look back and cringe at her carry on.
I've always said you don't have to show so much of your private life online and her get ready with me video proves my point. It's landed her in hot water .
I hope she reads Tattle and cops on
Jizzy if your reading this your boyfriend is a perv
Exactly. When I look back on some of the thing I did years ago my god I cringe. I couldn’t imagine some of my life playing out so publicly and having to look back and know EVERYONE saw what a tit I was! At least it’s only a couple of my mates who remember 😂 She’s going to seriously regret all this one day.

Reactions: 23
Best thing he can do now is completely step out of the public eye. The sad reality is he'll make Georgia a victim over and over again when he's released by "telling his side of the story". She will want to put this behind her and move forward but he'll always be there bringing it up again. All he has left is this crime, so he will bring it up at every opportunity as a way to get more media attention and money. If he comes out doing interviews, a documentary or book deal, he deserves to go straight back inside.

Reactions: 10
Best thing he can do now is completely step out of the public eye. The sad reality is he'll make Georgia a victim over and over again when he's released by "telling his side of the story". She will want to put this behind her and move forward but he'll always be there bringing it up again. All he has left is this crime, so he will bring it up at every opportunity as a way to get more media attention and money. If he comes out doing interviews, a documentary or book deal, he deserves to go straight back inside.
Legally I don’t think he can, due to the restraining order. However I think that’s what will land him right back into prison, as I don’t think he’ll be able to resist.

Reactions: 15
duck sake OK have picked it up now, at least she's on the same page as another SO on my news feed
Screenshot 2023-03-19 145956.png

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Legally he can’t monetise what he’s been found guilty of.
And morally the media can’t be seen to be on his side. It doesn’t mean they won’t report on him but they have to put something that makes it sound like they find him abhorrent and aren’t glorifying him

Reactions: 11
I thought Jiz could party like a man? Why isn’t she out partying then and having fun? Was she working last night? Probably, saturday is prime time for OF punters.

Jiz isn’t loving like a ‘woman’ she is loving like an idiot. She can’t sleep, is re-reading immature soppy love letters and reminiscing about Bear’s unfunny jokes.
Wonder if she misses his arse cheeks wrapped around her face :poop::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I wonder if his time inside but with access to newspapers and TV and so access to Georgia’s PR in the lead up to the documentary is making him feel remorseful or if it is fuelling an unfounded hatred for her. Genuinely wondering.

Reactions: 5
He won't be allowed to talk about it in line with the terms of the restraining order. He needs to make sure his tit don't stink for the next ten years, especially the first five years, and that's about as likely as me going to the moon

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.