Stephen Bear #34 Stephen is innocent boo hoo boo hoo look at my bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if his time inside but with access to newspapers and TV and so access to Georgia’s PR in the lead up to the documentary is making him feel remorseful or if it is fuelling an unfounded hatred for her. Genuinely wondering.
Oh he will be hating her because SHE ruined his life, not him ofc

Reactions: 22
Pretty hilarious she spends Mother’s Day with her in laws and not her own family

Reactions: 18
What’s the motivation and reasoning behind posting a video unboxing a pair of expensive designer trainers? How bizarre.

Anyhow, the 2024 wedding. Most of 2024 Bear will still be serving his sentence, possibly / likely out on license for some of that time.

Makes a 2024 wedding tricky though, will Bear have a tag to wear, can they travel abroad for a honeymoon?

At least the cost of the wedding will be low as not many guests will attend besides loyal family.

Photo of Jaz from 10 years ago.
Can this be sent to the scum 😂🤞🏽

Reactions: 5
I wonder if his time inside but with access to newspapers and TV and so access to Georgia’s PR in the lead up to the documentary is making him feel remorseful or if it is fuelling an unfounded hatred for her. Genuinely wondering.
He will be spinning it into “this is what she planned all along” as well as raging about her getting one over on him, I reckon.

Reactions: 7
Looking at Krefeld fro Hayley and her daughter Faye, Jiz is staring at her phone a lot, Danny is prancing about, Rob is there, the kids look happy, Hayley is being loud and happy.

Reactions: 2
Can’t believe she’s spent Mother’s Day with the bear family and not her own? Baffled

Reactions: 14
Jizzy might not be a mum (long may that continue)but her life is the mother of all fu@k ups,why wouldn't she be with her mum today??

Reactions: 8
Can’t believe she’s spent Mother’s Day with the bear family and not her own? Baffled
I think it’s safe to say she hadn’t got the most functional family! I hate to think what happened to her during her earlier years to make her like this!

Reactions: 13
She’s Bear’s sister
Thanks for that.

So he does have a sister? (I googled out of interest but nothing about him having a sister came up) and he carries out that despicable act on another woman? How would he have liked that to have happened to his sister I wonder. And his family still support him and think *he's* the victim? That whole damned family should be ashamed of themselves!

Reactions: 22
I think Jazmin looks uncomfortable sat there and feels awkward, not so mouthy without the S.O. there

Reactions: 11
He won't be allowed to talk about it in line with the terms of the restraining order. He needs to make sure his tit don't stink for the next ten years, especially the first five years, and that's about as likely as me going to the moon
He’s going to duck up and I can’t wait. Surely Jizz won’t stick by him when they have a boring life filled with no holidays abroad - Dubai, Australia, USA are all off the cards, even Spain.. nowhere is going to have him!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.