Stephen Bear #34 Stephen is innocent boo hoo boo hoo look at my bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Georgia wants to take him down and I’m living for it! She must of been through so much, when he pulled that fake suicide she must have been all over the place. He tried soo hard to manipulate hrt

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Well done faily mail also adding years on to jizzy. Couldn't agree more apart from. I think it's more like 38... lock her up the world will be a better place and certainly smell better !!
Dumb bint probably thinks they’ll be given a shared cell

Reactions: 7
Wow didn’t see her!

Edit…seen her in the second reel. Danny’s out with them too. What a happy occasion!
The many faces of Jizzy. Again, looks nothing like her. However, there's no disguising that horrific bleeping fringe, no filter in the world is hiding that

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh FFS Danny, wife Casandra and kids hanging out with Jaz. Saying his enabling lying Mum deserves the world 🙄🙄🙄. I’ve never believed Danny wasn’t supporting Stephen: there’s a lot more going on there we don’t know. After the sentence is served it’ll all go back to normal with “he’s done his time”. Yeah but has he ducking apologised and realised he can’t treat people like that? Absolutely not.

Reactions: 22
Oh FFS Danny, wife Casandra and kids hanging out with Jaz. Saying his enabling lying Mum deserves the world 🙄🙄🙄. I’ve never believed Danny wasn’t supporting Stephen: there’s a lot more going on there we don’t know. After the sentence is served it’ll all go back to normal with “he’s done his time”. Yeah but has he ducking apologised and realised he can’t treat people like that? Absolutely not.
They’re the sort of people who believe their own can do no wrong. And they won’t believe it or accept it but they’ve done a lot to create the monster that is Stephen Bear. Indulging him, praising him when he’s behaved disgustingly and turned a blind eye to what he is. He will never change as everyone around him has drummed it in to him that he’s “cheeky” and “a good boy really”. He never thinks he’s done anything wrong and has a fundamental belief that he is the protagonist in everything.

Reactions: 21
You may be right, the family looks close knit.

Formerly, Danny has been a vehement and staunch Stephen supporter. I think cuz of his trying to get close to big celebs gig, and his (shite) film promo he may just have publicly distanced himself from Bear.

Danny has the dough I reckon so is probably financing lots.

Hayley’s ex Scott was there (Faye has even tagged him) he is a football trainer but Hayley just walks dogs for cash in hand and I think the parents are retired?

Danny looks horrid with his skinhead! The bandy legs are a Bear family trait aren’t they..:

Reactions: 11
Just watched Hayley’s storys
- she’s got proper man hands hasn’t she? Girl get some hand cream on them
- jizz looks like she’d rather be anywhere else but there
- rob looks as creepy as ever
- who gives their mum a present with the receipt in it? Weird
- did rob just make mummy a card on an A4 piece of paper??
- that Cassie looks normal… why’s she involved in the bear family? 🤢🤢

Reactions: 7
Thank goodness for Susanna Reid (words I never thought I'd write 👀) but doing her best on GMB to make it clear that Georgia didn't consent to the filming. The first time I've heard anyone really put the emphasis on it. Apparently lots on twitter blamed Georgia for filming in the first place. Who are these people and why don't they look at the facts ? 🤦

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
What time was that bit on? I watch GMB every morning but I leave my flat at 7am so I'm guessing it was after that? (Just so I have a rough idea where to look on catch up)

Reactions: 2
What time was that bit on? I watch GMB every morning but I leave my flat at 7am so I'm guessing it was after that? (Just so I have a rough idea where to look on catch up)
She's not been on yet, they were saying what was coming up later and had a discussion about the case. (About 8.10am)
She's on in a little while 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Just watched Hayley’s storys
- she’s got proper man hands hasn’t she? Girl get some hand cream on them
- jizz looks like she’d rather be anywhere else but there
- rob looks as creepy as ever
- who gives their mum a present with the receipt in it? Weird
- did rob just make mummy a card on an A4 piece of paper??
- that Cassie looks normal… why’s she involved in the bear family? 🤢🤢
I’ve always thought Cassie looked very classy…let’s face it Danny was a legal clerk and then had a successful business in Islington. He is quite different to the rest of them or at least could come across as it

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.