Stephen Bear #34 Stephen is innocent boo hoo boo hoo look at my bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was she a flat skinny ironing board, who’s just got lumps inserted in herself front and back?

Reactions: 7
Size 6 she says. I'd say it'd be a miracle to get ANY jeans to fit over the weird shape her body has ended up. No photoshop on these pics Jizzy!!!

To think she PAID to be this shape 😂😂😂😂😂

View attachment 2039532
I don’t begrudge anyone getting the surgery they want - but this is why I think BBLs look odd on so many women, especially smaller framed women. Women with naturally (or gym assisted) bigger bums normally have a more even fat distribution/shape - but BBLs can look weird because they make you look out of proportion in a strange way. Their bums aren’t ‘meant’ to look like it and you can tell. Not to mention extra fat can migrate and give you cellulite or an uneven shape etc. They often on really look ‘good’ with filters, angles and photoshop.

Reactions: 21
I don’t begrudge anyone getting the surgery they want - but this is why I think BBLs look odd on so many women, especially smaller framed women. Women with naturally (or gym assisted) bigger bums normally have a more even fat distribution/shape - but BBLs can look weird because they make you look out of proportion in a strange way. Their bums aren’t ‘meant’ to look like it and you can tell. Not to mention extra fat can migrate and give you cellulite or an uneven shape etc. They often on really look ‘good’ with filters, angles and photoshop.
Thats exactly what's happened to Jizzy. She's a lover of jumping on bandwagons but this was an epic fail. Her frame is too small to carry this off. It all looks too far down her body, like her hips should be a few inches higher up, rather than the top of her thighs. But then her waist seems to be straight underneath her boobs. Just plain odd. It reminds me of the Cluedo characters

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Size 6 she says. I'd say it'd be a miracle to get ANY jeans to fit over the weird shape her body has ended up. No photoshop on these pics Jizzy!!!

To think she PAID to be this shape 😂😂😂😂😂

View attachment 2039532
GOD that’s BAD 😦😦

She looks strangely proportioned in her staged, edited pics, but she looks 100 times worse in real pictures. She’s made herself into a bizarre shape. Would look so much better without the BBL/hip filler, imo.

Reactions: 9
Apologies if it’s already been mentioned but WHAT ARE THOSE NAILS

I bet she regaled the nail tech with her sob story… she’s absolutely milking this to the extreme.

I think my boyfriend would think I’d lost the plot if I got his initials on my nails.
Why are they such an ugly shape?

Reactions: 7
I thought Jiz could party like a man? Why isn’t she out partying then and having fun? Was she working last night? Probably, saturday is prime time for OF punters.

Jiz isn’t loving like a ‘woman’ she is loving like an idiot. She can’t sleep, is re-reading immature soppy love letters and reminiscing about Bear’s unfunny jokes.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's very immature, give it 10yrs and she'll look back and cringe at her carry on.
I've always said you don't have to show so much of your private life online and her get ready with me video proves my point. It's landed her in hot water .
I hope she reads Tattle and cops on
Jizzy if your reading this your boyfriend is a perv

Reactions: 14
Apologies not had time to catch up for a few days but Georgia is on Sunday with Laura Kuensberg BBC1 9am Sunday to speak about ‘justice’ (their words) will be available on catch up etc.

Reactions: 8
I worry now that Georgia is at risk of over exposure. You know what people are like.
They will turn on her in a second, say she is attention seeking and the whole point will be lost.

Reactions: 22
I worry now that Georgia is at risk of over exposure. You know what people are like.
They will turn on her in a second, say she is attention seeking and the whole point will be lost.
I agree, there’s such a fine line!

Reactions: 8
She just posted an essay on her stories saying he's never disrespected her.

Is she thick (yes clearly) he filmed her covered in sick and passed out in a taxi and put it online. How is that not disrespecting her?
Has a very selective memory, does Jiz. She also seems to have forgotton about the story she put out when he'd upset her and was crying in the bed alone

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.