Stephen Bear #34 Stephen is innocent boo hoo boo hoo look at my bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I absolutely dispair that I live in a world where #prisonwives is an actual thing.
I've just been to satisfy my curiosity to see what #prisonwives is all about on TikTok. Half of me is shaking my head and disbelief and the other half of me is pissing myself laughing.

Only in this ridiculous world of current times could this ever be a thing. And of COURSE Jizzy had to jump on the bandwagon. She's outright copied a load of other rough bloated faced bleach blonde hair skanks doing these "come with me...." clips.

These witches are carrying on like someone's died. How about your fella not breaking the bleeping law and then he wouldn't be in prison?

Reactions: 50
I've just been to satisfy my curiosity to see what #prisonwives is all about on TikTok. Half of me is shaking my head and disbelief and the other half of me is pissing myself laughing.

Only in this ridiculous world of current times could this ever be a thing. And of COURSE Jizzy had to jump on the bandwagon. She's outright copied a load of other rough bloated faced bleach blonde hair skanks doing these "come with me...." clips.

These witches are carrying on like someone's died. How about your fella not breaking the bleeping law and then he wouldn't be in prison?
They all act like they are mob wives 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Not knocking Bridgey at all because I actually quite like her but as you can see the rules are displayed quite clearly.
But anyway we won't go over all of that again.
---
If you look on tik tok other people do similar videos to what she has on prison visits.

Off topic slightly but came across one a girl went to visit her bf and the sniffer dogs were suspicious with her so she had to do a closed visit and and got kicked out for flashing him 🤦🏼‍♀️
I saw this one 🤣
---
Apologies if it’s already been mentioned but WHAT ARE THOSE NAILS

I bet she regaled the nail tech with her sob story… she’s absolutely milking this to the extreme.

I think my boyfriend would think I’d lost the plot if I got his initials on my nails.
She's had the SB on her nails since day dot I think. I mean she has "Bear" tattooed above her fanjita FFS 🤦🏻‍♀️

Off topic but Bets is on one tonight gyals 🍻🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Apologies if it’s already been mentioned but WHAT ARE THOSE NAILS

I bet she regaled the nail tech with her sob story… she’s absolutely milking this to the extreme.

I think my boyfriend would think I’d lost the plot if I got his initials on my nails.
they remind me of the really 90s stick on ones you can get in Boots

Reactions: 6
Size 6??? In your bleeping dreams Jizzy. You'll never fit them sausage legs into a size 6. Whopper.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I'm catching up so soz if it's been said already but she looks like she's wearing a wetsuit hahahah ready to be lubed up and inserted into Chin's ars?
Very odd choice of clothing indeed. Wetsuit for the first visit, are we gonna get full on scuba gear for the second?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She just posted an essay on her stories saying he's never disrespected her.

Is she thick (yes clearly) he filmed her covered in sick and passed out in a taxi and put it online. How is that not disrespecting her?

• Haha
Reactions: 24

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry but I'm a size 8/10 and my legs are slimmer than hers. I mean her legs are fine but those thighs and that bum are never fitting in a size 6. Those jeans are easily a size 10.

Reactions: 25
She just posted an essay on her stories saying he's never disrespected her.

Is she thick (yes clearly) he filmed her covered in sick and passed out in a taxi and put it online. How is that not disrespecting her?
Let’s not forget the time he was going to rehome her dogs.

Reactions: 12
If she’s a size 6 she must genuinely be only 4ft tall - who’s she trying to kid, her fella can’t even see her insta anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My favourite part of the Daily Fail article… no wonder she abuses the filters!
62032AB6-4CEF-42F0-B19F-1F9C65CE3EC4.png

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Size 6 she says. I'd say it'd be a miracle to get ANY jeans to fit over the weird shape her body has ended up. No photoshop on these pics Jizzy!!!

To think she PAID to be this shape 😂😂😂😂😂

2B2DB916-B553-41F2-9881-34C72254CF95.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.