Stephen Bear #34 Stephen is innocent boo hoo boo hoo look at my bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
While I don’t want him to have the screen time, I hope the documentary does show a lot of the things he did e.g mocking suicide, filming the staff at the police station when he was signing his bail, how he turned up at court and that circus with the press at sentencing. I think unless people follow him or Jess they probably won’t have seen just how bad it was. Even if they’ve heard it, only seeing it actually does justice to how dreadful his behaviour was/is.
The type following them, are the dregs of society and will never change their minds
We can hope there is more good than evil in the world to drown them out.
Dying to see Football Fan's comment's after the documentry.
---
OMG is she not ashamed of herself! Her Sex Offender boyfriend and herself are going to be exposed in all their glory in a couple of hours and she's spreading her leg's online. Classy!!
---
OMG is she not ashamed of herself! Her Sex Offender boyfriend and herself are going to be exposed in all their glory in a couple of hours and she's spreading her leg's online. Classy!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
We need a new thread before the documentary. Can the experts that know, do it?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
While I don’t want him to have the screen time, I hope the documentary does show a lot of the things he did e.g mocking suicide, filming the staff at the police station when he was signing his bail, how he turned up at court and that circus with the press at sentencing. I think unless people follow him or Jess they probably won’t have seen just how bad it was. Even if they’ve heard it, only seeing it actually does justice to how dreadful his behaviour was/is.
I agree
Even though I had he’s getting coverage, for those who don’t watch reality tv, haven’t followed the case, older generations etc all they’re seeing of him is what Georgia is exposing and she is making sure he is shown as the total cretin he is. Scum of the earth. And jizz!!

Reactions: 7
New thread

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.