Stephen Bear #34 Stephen is innocent boo hoo boo hoo look at my bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone woke up bored. What a sheltered life she has led if Bear is the most amazing guy she has ever met. Wait until he f***s her over…
Aaahhhh....I wonder where she's copied and pasted that from when we all know that usually she can just about string a coherent sentence together?

She's not focusing on the words tho, it's more important to get that image out there with her photoshopped out of proportion bubble butt just incase one of the red tops decide to feature it in a news story.

Edit: imagine claiming that Stephen Bear, convicted Sex Offender, has made you a "much better person" 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Someone woke up bored. What a sheltered life she has led if Bear is the most amazing guy she has ever met. Wait until he f***s her over…

anyway, look at how thick Jiz’s right forearm is…photoshop fail!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA look at the shape of them looks like a reflection in a funfair mirror 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Psst none of you chinnys leave. Things can get heated myself have been involved with a few sharp words lol. But hey we are all here for one reason to rip the absolute piss out of Bear and jizzy.....
See you all Monday prosecco at the ready
Love to all ♡♡♡

• Heart
Reactions: 29

anyway, look at how thick Jiz’s right forearm is…photoshop fail!
She’s posted that twice. How did the whole soulmate/ twin flame thing work out for Megan Fox and MGK?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ok, I know nothing. The people I've asked say it is a breach. I shall defer to others.

I shall say nothing more on the matter, or the thread.
Tbh I’d believe you and a few others who’ve popped up with experience of working in the field.

Reactions: 10
Ok so the legalities aside- her posts etc are in really poor taste and are inflammatory as all hell. Even if people are on their phones in the waiting room, posting selfies and pictures is a far cry from a few games of candy crush whilst you’re waiting. Even if it’s not a “crime”, surely all this could get her struck off the visitor list? And if I was Hing’s assigned worker, I’d be keeping an eye on all this. I know people have said it’s not a breach of the restraining order but could Georgia go for something to get her and the clan to stop their gross posts?

Reactions: 22
Honestly Jizz - you’ve so much more to discover. Your true love might be licking out the meat donut of your fella on a beach and twin flame miming to a tit toc but there’s a whole more to it than that… and I hope you discover it on your terms not his x

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Honestly Jizz - you’ve so much more to discover. Your true love might be licking out the meat donut of your fella on a beach and twin flame miming to a tit toc but there’s a whole more to it than that… and I hope you discover it on your terms not his x
Meat donut...*vomits*

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Exactly, when I used to visit my ex in jail (cat b) we waited in the visitors area before being taken over to the main prison, had to leave all your stuff in a locker but could use your phone in there beforehand, but yea never occurred to me to take pics or videos for my social media lol so no idea on the legality of that, never saw anyone doing it tho, would probably only be done by this brain dead moron

QUOTE="GrilledCheese, post: 14417217, member: 350623"]
This is one of those things where there's a debate because no one has been stupid enough to do this before. If you are visiting someone your mind would be on that person, and not filming content for your tiktok video. It's just not something that happens. Let's wait for the people who currently work in UK prisons to answer
[/QUOTE]

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.