Stephen Bear #34 Stephen is innocent boo hoo boo hoo look at my bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm going to have to leave the thread .. spent most the night reporting the offence .. @GrilledCheese said it's legal !! I'm tired. Love you all xx back to my life now .. he is in prison and it's wonderful.
I think it’s totally fine to report the offence, if it’s not an offence then so be it. But if it is, I’d like to see the book thrown at her, so thank you for taking the time to report it.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I dont have a clue on prison rules but can't believe people are so offended over someone coming on and saying they think it's legal

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I think if you look at the bigger picture here we have a self obsessed 20 something whose in a relationship with an ars hole that's exactly the same. The 2 of them will do anything for attention they don't care about likes or hates it's the interest in them it generates. Her making a #prisonwife video will give her what she craves legal or not. I would think it's more of an issue for his offender manager to deal with.

Reactions: 11
Come on Chinmates we can’t turn on each other.It’s just what she wants!!😟

(Thinking of friends where Emma can’t stop crying for those who know the reference)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I dont have a clue on prison rules but can't believe people are so offended over someone coming on and saying they think it's legal
Totally agree. Just because someone questions if it’s illegal it’s not a personal insult. Two pages of “well I’m right and now I’m offended and leaving forever” isn’t what we’re here for.
Personally I think it should be reported and then the appropriate action either way will be taken.

More importantly- what a weirdo actually making this tik tok! The press need to stop giving her the attention as she is living her best life.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I’ve been thinking about his “job” don’t inmates have to earn it? He hasn’t been in there that long.

Reactions: 5
Found in the wild has it been mentioned before on Tattle?
What's the context behind this I'm so confused haha.

Also, think we all need to calm down ffs. Its tattle, differing opinions are the norm. No need to throw toys out the pram and threaten to leave the thread forever because someone's posted something that contradicts what you say ffs.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
It's literally a fact that you can enter that part with your phone and have to leave it behind but okay. I'm going to double check with my friend tomorrow on whether or not people can freely use their phones in reception or if it can be considered a crime. This is just getting repetitive tbh
When I was visiting an ex bf in prison everyone was freely on their phones in the waiting room.. no idea if it’s legal. I guess the staff don’t care and it keeps everyone happy. Would probs be chaos telling everyone to put phones away like school children. However (no idea) but posting it on tiktok could be a breach or piss the police/prison off.

Reactions: 15
Morning Chinnates, let’s see what fresh set of updates today brings… a deleted tit toc maybe, a piece in a red top or daily heil about prison visiting rules, a new video in a too small top with a distracting fringe…

The devil works hard but Journos reporting on fallen celebrities work harder x

ps missing the brilliantly placed hats today :(

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Party like a man and love like a woman 😏 WTF
She’s never been to a party in the almost two years she’s been with him.
What does love like a woman even mean? 50 (ish) percent of the population are women, it’s hardly an accolade.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I was talking about Uk Prisons. And before saying anything I asked the advice of a Band 11. Last time I checked, unless the law has changed, the visitors reception area is still under the 1952 Prisons Act. What next? She takes photos of someones key pouch when they unlock the door through to screening? Nobody is suggesting she attempted to convey a prohibited article into a secure area. However she has:
If that’s the case, surely the band 11 can escalate the matter internally?

I just can’t believe everyone is threatening to leave the thread because someone dare challenge their opinion 😂. I think we just need to wait the next couple of weeks and see if she’s able to visit him again, the Sun have already reported it so the matter will be with the prison.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She’s never been to a party in the almost two years she’s been with him.
What does love like a woman even mean? 50 (ish) percent of the population are women, it’s hardly an accolade.
No idea, but this is coming from a woman that thinks it's a flex visiting her sex offender pervert fella in prison. I don't think Jizzy knows what she's on about either

Reactions: 9
Morning chinmates hope everyone is well. Just a thought 10.5 months away will stevo ars blaster return to this look.

Have a wonderful weekend all.
Screenshot_20230318-102351_TikTok.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.