Stephen Bear #34 Stephen is innocent boo hoo boo hoo look at my bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can imagine that Bear gave Jiz instructions to maintain his SM accounts but surely that is mocking Georgia still? No one can comment below the tweet but it can be quoted and commented upon. The three usual suspects (fake accounts or not, what do we think…is Jiz posting behind them) have commented, surely this should be reported to the police?
Party like a man and love like a woman 😏 WTF

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was talking about Uk Prisons. And before saying anything I asked the advice of a Band 11. Last time I checked, unless the law has changed, the visitors reception area is still under the 1952 Prisons Act. What next? She takes photos of someones key pouch when they unlock the door through to screening? Nobody is suggesting she attempted to convey a prohibited article into a secure area. However she has:

40D Other offences relating to prison security
(1)A person who, without authorisation—
(a)takes a photograph, or makes a sound-recording, inside a
prison, or
(b)transmits, or causes to be transmitted, any image or any sound
from inside a prison by electronic communications for
simultaneous reception outside the prison,
is guilty of an offence.
(2)It is immaterial for the purposes of subsection (1)(a) where the
recording medium is located.
I would respectfully submit, (a) she was inside HMPPS property and under the control of HMPPS when she put the wristband on. (B) Didn't have the authorisation of the Secretary of State/anyone else when she (1a) took a photograph or made a sound recording inside a prison.

And for the purposes of (2) it doesn't matter whether she uploaded it in the jail, at home or on Mars. The law is the law. No matter what country you are in

• Heart
Reactions: 51
There’s an easy way to sort this. We just wait for the tabloids to ring the Guv and say what Jiz has been posting, and ask for a quote. Simples!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
This is one of those things where there's a debate because no one has been stupid enough to do this before. If you are visiting someone your mind would be on that person, and not filming content for your tiktok video. It's just not something that happens. Let's wait for the people who currently work in UK prisons to answer

• Heart
Reactions: 21
This is one of those things where there's a debate because no one has been stupid enough to do this before. If you are visiting someone your mind would be on that person, and not filming content for your tiktok video. It's just not something that happens. Let's wait for the people who currently work in UK prisons to answer
Are you a lawyer ??

Reactions: 1
And laugh when he's ghosted or put on CV

Reactions: 3
Anyway, I forget if it was mentioned earlier but G was on the London news apparently talking about how he mocked her by dressing up in the orange jumpsuit 😱 if Jizz think she’s been getting abuse online, she won’t know what’s hit her after this documentary!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I think it's going to be a really surreal experience for us when we see the documentary. A lot of us have been heavily invested in this for a long time and we only know what we know through the pages of the threads and what we've seen online. To see it all on TV is going to hit hard.

In some ways it will "bring it to life". Im not saying it doesn't feel real, but to see it on TV and see what Georgia has been through in her own words...and stuff we won't have even known about... is going to be hard hitting and stir up some even stronger emotions than it does on here. Im even breaking my "TV off by 10pm" rule so we Chinmates can all watch it together ♥. (Wouldn't be the same watching it on catch up)

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I think it's going to be a really surreal experience for us when we see the documentary. A lot of us have been heavily invested in this for a long time and we only know what we know through the pages of the threads and what we've seen online. To see it all on TV is going to hit hard.

In some ways it will "bring it to life". Im not saying it doesn't feel real, but to see it on TV and see what Georgia has been through in her own words...and stuff we won't have even known about... is going to be hard hitting and stir up some even stronger emotions than it does on here. Im even breaking my "TV off by 10pm" rule so we Chinmates can all watch it together ♥. (Wouldn't be the same watching it on catch up)
Im on sodding nights next week. Need to find how to record/catchup 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 9

I'm going to have to leave the thread .. spent most the night reporting the offence .. @GrilledCheese said it's legal !! I'm tired. Love you all xx back to my life now .. he is in prison and it's wonderful.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm going to have to leave the thread .. spent most the night reporting the offence .. @GrilledCheese said it's legal !! I'm tired. Love you all xx back to my life now .. he is in prison and it's wonderful.
That's just my pov. As far as I'm aware it's not illegal if you're in that part of it, but again it's only my take on it. I'm not saying I'm 100% right, and I didnt mean to turn this into a debate ❤

Either one of us could be right but at the end of the day, as you said, he's in prison and it's wonderful haha

Reactions: 11
You’re leaving the thread two days before Bear vs Georgia is broadcast!?!?
I wasn't going to but seems i've been wasting life reporting an offence @GrilledCheese said is fine. I'm happy I did though @stunrw knows his legal stuff :)
---
That's just my pov. As far as I'm aware it's not illegal if you're in that part of it, but again it's only my take on it. I'm not saying I'm 100% right, and I didnt mean to turn this into a debate ❤

Either one of us could be right but at the end of the day, as you said, he's in prison and it's wonderful haha
you are a lawyer then ?? ok bye

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I'm not a lawyer and never said I was? Someone I used to know was in prison. I also know someone who is a prison guard in England
Well why question a Chinmate who has given solid legal advice all throughout the case? Your pov don't mean tit if it's illegal. I spent most the night trying to get the breech reported to keep that bastard monitored inside :(

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Well why question a Chinmate who has given solid legal advice all throughout the case? Your pov don't mean tit if it's illegal. I spent most the night trying to get the breech reported to keep that bastard monitored inside :(
I didn't question anyone who gave solid legal advice. I was catching up on the thread and giving my 2 cents like everyone else :/ I even suggested waiting to hear from the prison worker who posts on here to get a more accurate insight. I had information on the bands and thought it would be useful to share

Reactions: 18
I didn't question anyone who gave solid legal advice. I was catching up on the thread and giving my 2 cents like everyone else :/ I even suggested waiting to hear from the prison worker who posts on here to get a more accurate insight. I had information on the bands and thought it would be useful to share
You came in late .. you pop up saying it's legal .. bad timing (y)

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I didnt come in late. People were still discussing it in the recent posts when I gave my opinion. It's a fact that visitors who have items such as rings or phones can have them as they enter the building to check in. They are then asked to leave them before they enter the visiting hall, and can only take their locker key and ID. That's a fact. You can eat, go on your phone or whatever in that building. My point was she couldn't/wouldn't have snuck it into the next building with the visiting hall to take a photo.. the main reason being that the prison staff do searches and will know every trick in the book. I feel like I'm just repeating myself here. If you're saying you spent all day reporting it then just wait for the outcome. Arguing with me isn't going to change the outcome. It is what it is

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Ah it will all seem better in the morning, everyone has had a say and we’re waiting to find out. Publicity hungery alien head Jiz has blasted the info all over TikTok so let’s see what happens next…it’s lights out for me, course Stevo the SO has been lying in the dark a good few hours already

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Let's move on from this topic as it's been said and getting disruptive - Please read our rules and why they're important
It's literally a fact that you can enter that part with your phone and have to leave it behind but okay. I'm going to double check with my friend tomorrow on whether or not people can freely use their phones in reception or if it can be considered a crime. This is just getting repetitive tbh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.