Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cc_2013

VIP Member
I just read that they can do video calls as well but you have register everyone that will be present :cautious:
Yes, it’s called purple visits.
Awful as if you move slightly it cuts off so you have to sit really really still. Also all the other prisoners are in the same room on the calls at the same time so you can hardly hear anything due to all the shouting and echoing.

Reactions: 4

daninicole_xx

Chatty Member
Pity you didn't think the same way, jizzy, when you were online, mocking Georgia's sex tape your partner made and put online without consent.
Upset, are we?.........
Now you know how you and your sex crime partner made others feel.
She can’t be fucking serious 🙄

Thick skin, hence posting about it. Haha.

CustardJunkie

VIP Member
where’s that from? What a tosser putting MBE on his profile anyway, MBEs are earned and awarded.

What do we know about Jaz’s newest ‘company’ started just over a year ago.

“motion-picture-projection-activities”
Was in the Sun ..

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
View attachment 2009643
Was convinced this was the man himself but now wondering whether it’s Crazy Hayley as SURELY someone unrelated couldn’t be that mental?
🤣🤣🤣This reminds me of the scene in The Italian Job where the whole prison goes into applause when they heard the job was done. Was that the reception Stevie boy got? If there was any clapping on Friday night it was for the fresh meat!😉

• Haha

stunrw

VIP Member
😇 Any lives scheduled on Candy.Island.com.uk.dot.hmp.gov.bear.island.th.💷.500.ars

I might have missed them? X
I promise I did not just look if there was a TLD .ars

If there was the possibilities would have been endless………

• Haha

martineznoze

stunrw

VIP Member
Yeah my block doesn’t have in cell phones, literally a bed and a toilet 😂 however if he’s down there for his own protection on rule 49/53 is it???? then they may make special exceptions as shit as it is… I’m completely unsure how Chelmsford works and I have no inside connects there 😭😭
We had a lad in my block couldn’t go any other wing so was down there for a good few months & ended up having a phone in his cell… but thinking about it, he’s probably getting one 20 min phone call a day and she’s going on like she’s always speaking to him 😂
Ive just finished reading the last inspection report for Chelmsford. Im not sure the word "works" would apply :LOL:

Jesus what a dump!
---
Yeah my block doesn’t have in cell phones, literally a bed and a toilet 😂 however if he’s down there for his own protection on rule 49/53 is it???? then they may make special exceptions as shit as it is… I’m completely unsure how Chelmsford works and I have no inside connects there 😭😭
We had a lad in my block couldn’t go any other wing so was down there for a good few months & ended up having a phone in his cell… but thinking about it, he’s probably getting one 20 min phone call a day and she’s going on like she’s always speaking to him 😂
Isn't 49 YOI and 45 proper jail in the UK? I can't remember as they keep changing all the names of stuff

Ironically Rule 49 where I live is GOOD :LOL:

CustardJunkie

VIP Member
He REALLY did a number on her for this 180 degree turn to happen. Now knowing that not that long ago even she knew and agreed he was a disgusting prick and said that she wouldn’t go near him vs now - engaged to him, waiting on the outside for him and aggressively defending him is just crazy
Deffo she believes and hangs on every word he says. Hope he's worth it when she's the one paying ££££ for his offences :rolleyes: