Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
He’s got 21 months to go
He‘s got 21 months to go
its 10.5 with good behaviour but he don’t know
what that is so he’s got 21 months to go…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 133

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
His whole behaviour from the start has been disgusting.
Mocking suicide and G crying while he was in dubai, those stupid YouTube videos where he turned up to the police station with a pink pig, driving about with no seat belt, the saga with tia, when he was with that 15 year old, uploading videos of paralytic drunk girls groping them, the incident with jizz sucking him off or whatever she was doing in the airport in front of those Muslim girls, having sex on the beach in public in a Muslim country, what he's done to all those poor dogs, the cat and squirrel! The list is fucking endless. Hes an absolute danger to society and I'm suprised hes only been done for this to be fair! He should have been sent down for it all!
He will come out and just behave the exact same way and won't be long before hes convicted of something else in the future!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 85

Betina

Chatty Member
Yes G!

---
Has anyone seen the video his sister posted on her Instagram? Can't share it but what a bunch of idiots! Surely if he had proof a jury member lied he would have shared ages ago

She just deleted it but lucky for her I screen recorded it. Won't let me upload on here as file too long. He basically tells the journalists some fancy law lingo and says jury member is lying
Download a video compressor x

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 76

shadowofdoubt

VIP Member
My boyfriend is a sex offender, completely took the piss out of the victim and I joined in. Even dressed up in a prison outfit, made sly digs about the victim, spoke absolute shit about the case - but now he’s been sent down, and I’m sat alone in his STD shag pad with just his enabling piss bag family BE KIND and think of my mental health.

Jess, I think I speak on behalf of everyone when I say fuck off and then fuck off a little bit more.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74

Mangomango

8B29D69D-6CA9-4E3E-A6F6-BEFDDD28E256.png

Was convinced this was the man himself but now wondering whether it’s Crazy Hayley as SURELY someone unrelated couldn’t be that mental?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64

Bluebell5

Chatty Member
The way she says "obviously you wouldn't know that unless you had a boyfriend in prison" like she's proud of it 😆🙈 I just can't with the second hand embarrassment 🫣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63

Bluebell5

Chatty Member
Dearest Jizz...

1. He didn't need to speak to the press. The press aren't interested. He had his chance to present his defence in court. You might be too thick to understand but that's the idea of a trial. He was too busy taking the piss and turning up in hired cars and polyester suits. He had no defence. Hence why he's now in prison, it was proven beyond reasonable doubt.
2. Therefore it is "the end."
3. Since when had he ever respected anything such as bail conditions.
4. Shut the fuck up. You're engaged to a sex offender. Your choice. But be quiet. 🤫

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63

Kas01980

VIP Member
I'm still struggling to comprehend his level of stupidity. Thinking that Friday was for him to "tell his side of the story". That because he didn't get sentenced when he was found guilty, that he still had the opportunity to get himself out of it. Which says a lot for the people around him as well.

In what fucking world did he or any of them think that he was going to be back at home by 8pm to live stream their latest pathetic "business" attempt? I truly think that he never had one iota of belief or understanding that he could actually go to prison on Friday. He wouldn't have been lording it up outside the court otherwise. Which makes it all the sweeter that the shock of hearing he was going down literally made him shat his pants

Not finding this little stunt so funny now, are they?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Kas01980

VIP Member
Just fuck off Jizz face ..

View attachment 2007148
Didnt speak out because of his bail conditions?!?! Is she having a fucking laugh?!?!

Didn't stop the pair of cunts ranting in that video they posted about his case being delayed because there was "no evidence", which then got him re-arrested, did it? Had plenty to say that day, didn't they?

She needs to shut her fucking mouth....thinking she's the big voice of his "defence" when she's nothing but a desperate little fangirl that idolises a sex offender. Nobody is listening. Everyone knew what he was and the shit he's done well before the guilty verdict.

• Heart
Reactions: 59