Stephen Bear #33 Showers hit different in prison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @JuneJuneHannah for the winning thread title 👏👏👏

Recap .. Chinmates are still celebrating .. 21 months and 10 years on the offender register for Stevie the Perv

1.PNG

🥳🥳🥳🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
He’s got 21 months to go
He‘s got 21 months to go
its 10.5 with good behaviour but he don’t know
what that is so he’s got 21 months to go…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 133
He’s got 21 months to go
He‘s got 21 months to go
its 10.5 with good behaviour but he don’t know
what that is so he’s got 21 months to go…
I just noticed made a mistake it should have been thread #33 hahahaha .. i let the mods know .. i'm still so happy he's banged up :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wonder what the other prisoners think of their new chinfamous neighbour?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Awwww my first thread title 🍾 the way things are moving it won't last long. Still lots to talk about 👌

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Jizzle seems to have dried her tears .. looks like she's living in his house for a while ..

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Where are the other 2 dogs, she didn’t show them yesterday either, thought she would have all her “babies” round her

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Where are the other 2 dogs, she didn’t show them yesterday either, thought she would have all her “babies” round her
I think it was the night before the sentencing she posted them on her story last I saw them

Reactions: 6
Jizzle seems to have dried her tears .. looks like she's living in his house for a while ..

View attachment 2004668
You know what’s gross? I genuinely think she’s loving the notoriety of being Oddnobs bit. She seems like she has that mindset that any publicity is good: if I didn’t think she was so thick, I’d think she’s almost glad he’s gone inside as it means she can live rent free in his house, get traffic to her showmyflaps page, and have people talking about her.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Does any one know where he’s at? Hope it’s Chelmsford can imagine he won’t be too popular there

Reactions: 7
Best outcome now is he'll actually take this time to reflect and come out of there a reformed man, and offers Georgia a genuine apology. He needs to cut the charade and this character he plays. His reality TV career is over.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Does any one know where he’s at? Hope it’s Chelmsford can imagine he won’t be too popular there
It was said on the previous thread but i forgot ... will check .. coldingley prison
---
Best outcome now is he'll actually take this time to reflect and come out of there a reformed man, and offers Georgia a genuine apology. He needs to cut the charade and this character he plays. His reality TV career is over.
Bear reflect ... doubtful. There are some offenders who genuinely feel remorse and do turn their lives around .. Bear was on TikTok telling everyone he was God only a few weeks ago ...
---
Hi Jizz breath 👋

The 3 dogs have been uploaded now .. doubt they miss Stevo .. he blasted the poor things with a water jet last Summer ☹

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Sociopaths are incapable of reflecting on their behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
It was said on the previous thread but i forgot ... will check .. coldingley prison
---

Bear reflect ... doubtful. There are some offenders who genuinely feel remorse and do turn their lives around .. Bear was on TikTok telling everyone he was God only a few weeks ago ...
---
Hi Jizz breath 👋

The 3 dogs have been uploaded now .. doubt they miss Stevo .. he blasted the poor things with a water jet last Summer ☹

View attachment 2004808
Oh dear Jazzzzzz Morall the girl who has NO morals!
what a bloody crying shame your fella has been locked up boohooo.
Am sure the dogs don’t give a duck to be fair giving the way he has openly treated his “pets” in the past..
Using the word Pets loosely as am sure his hole is.
Silly girl, almost felt a bit sorry for her yesterday but not anymore she’s just as fucked in the head as he is!

* p.s now about to go to bed Peacefully knowing bear is behind bars, also yes I’m drunk I’ve had a lovely evening with my non offender husband xxx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Absolutely no chance of that. You can't cure a narcissistic sociopath. He's not playing a character, that's actually who he is. I think he'll come out a "free" man and carry on with the same sort of antics and behaviour as before...(unless part of his parole and conditions are that he's banned from social media) . I've no doubt he'll get taught a lesson in there, but you can't fix people like him. He's rotten to the core

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.