Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Time2Shine

View attachment 2014228I also replied to Hayley’s story and got this response 🤣 also now blocked, so please keep us updated here!
He has no friends. Zero.
How’s that for everyone that meets him personally loves him?
Also blocked 🙋🏼‍♀️. Can someone ask if Danny still supports and loves Stephen? Because either she’ll realise she’s leaking too much about how much support he has or she’ll think about how Danny is the smartest (still a prick) and he doesn’t support Stevieblobdick.
What does she mean ‘now’ we are involved? What can they do that they couldn’t before. What did Jaz not do well enough?
---
It’s like they are in a cult and keep repeating the same things over and over in the media. Who are they trying to convince?🤔

What do they not comprehend?
Yah and Rob was with him when he did it? And helped conceal evidence. He knows fine well he did it. Why did he post a video trying for pretend it wasn't Georgia in the video if the video didn’t exist. He explained that in court to, saying he thought he’d save her the embarrassment and thought it’s what she would want. 🤯

The can only know he did it, but think the evidence isn’t strong enough! They must know he did it. Otherwise they need sectioned or a daily carer because they can’t function in the world like this.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

Tifastrife

VIP Member
Glad to see you here 😘 I did @ you on Friday as I wasn't sure if you knew that it was the big day. Hoe you are okay ♥

I spent AGES looking for that clip on Friday night, I cannot find it anywhere. the only time is saw it was on here amid the chaos of the thread and trying to make it look like I was working, havent been able to find it since.
Ellis uploaded it, deleted it then I’m sure uploaded it again yesterday.

• Heart

eggfriedrice

VIP Member
I was reading the Chelmsford inspection last night and they were talking about a man who’d got £700 of debt and was being made to hold hooch, phones and all sorts.

At least Chinny could put them up his ars
All the lads on my wing who get vapes from the 'players' on the wings and don't pay double back the next week are the ones who hold all the drugs etc as they owe them. Honestly it's crazy
I'm quite gutted he's in the seg there, I want him to be on a normal wing!!

• Haha
  • Sad

Apprehensivebell

Chatty Member
Is he really at Coldinley prison? Heard there was a thing not long ago about its inhumane conditions. Oh, Steven! We'll have all the cold, dingey prison cells

CustardJunkie

VIP Member
Well blood really is THICKER than water, Hayley the fucktard
I did have contact with Crazy Hayley once because it was giving me sleepless nights thinking about the dogs being neglected .. she did listen but also LIED on behalf of her darling Brother .. They are being groomed now thank goodness.
---
Out of interest, what are the three questions that a juror is asked before the trial starts?
I've never been called up for jury service .. great question (y)

Time2Shine

He used to and so did Jizzle .. not seen him smoking but he did promote a cannabis substitute .. like spice and went to the shisha (hookah smoke) in Turkey.
I don’t think either of them are proper smokers or you’d see it a lot more. Jaz had one cigarette when she was stressed over her TiKToK being deleted once. And his is just novelty/ social smoking.
They probably can’t afford it.

• Haha

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member

Big fan of charities (particularly small ones) using his disgusting actions to promote their work in reducing domestic violence 👏🏼

Though it doesn’t apply to him as he’s a narcissist, it might prompt others and raises awareness.

little does Jiz know she’s another one of his victims

al255

VIP Member
Can someone tell me what the 2k is for ?
the money he made on internet (only fans) from selling the video he leaked of Georgia and him having sex in his garden.. not worth the 2k and 21 months in prison, along with a criminal record and being a convicted sex offender 😂

eggfriedrice

VIP Member
Yes. And Prison Rule 45. Maintain the GOOD of the establishment. Because he would be clattered within about 3 seconds
---

G Wing according to the report. VP one side and enhanced the other side.

It looks like a proper shithole from that report. Could have saved them all the paper and words and sunmed it up with:

Nothing works
Nobody cares
You will probably be killed/eaten
I'm just in patrol state now so I'm going to have a read of the report. I'm also going to have a read of my latest one & compare.
Hahahahah that's like most prisons then!

stunrw

VIP Member
She's fucked so 🤣 About all she has suitable is the engagement ring!!
Someone sent me an article from RTE last night of the Burke family being dragged from court by the Guards……..that will be her on her first visit :LOL:

• Haha

Lollyy

VIP Member
Probably for his own protection as he is high media interest, that's what I'm assuming anyway. I don't know if chelmsford have VP wings?
Ahh that’s annoying, I assume there is time they mix. My ex bf was in a Cat b and he said when the ponces mix with the normal inmates they beat them up..

DwightSchrute123

I don’t feel sorry for Jizz, I think she’s a cold person with little self awareness or empathy. I don’t think she’s particularly bright.

But I do pity her. She’s in her 20s, she should be out having fun and spending time with friends and family. She paid loads of money for her BBL but only ever wears loungewear at home. She barely leaves the house - I’d imagine even less now. Her grubby boyfriend is a disgraced sex offender in jail. She doesn’t seem to have much of a support system apart from him, and now spends her days alone in his house churning out terrible tiktoks and researching which cheap surgery/filler treatment to get next. I don’t feel sympathy, but god what a miserable life.
I used to feel sorry for her too, this last week however has made me believe she is just a bitch!