Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CocoLoco2

VIP Member
Ew! The casting companies are driven by money they have no moral compasses!

Jiz on Love Island? Or Celebs go Dating? LOL!
I can only think maybe it’s someone who witnessed shitty behaviour from Bear whilst working on CGD and is reaching out to Jizz 🤷🏻‍♀️

For how she has behaved in the whole saga surely she’d be wide berthed.

Reactions: 3

mgmhs

I think I saw that too. If its the same one. She was only young and her parents were waiting in a pub and she had to walk miles down a country road to get from the prison back to her parents 🤣
I hope to god jizz gets kicked out!
haha Yeh that was it!! I don't get why they're proud. If you want to support them then do it, by all means, but you don't need to brag about it like its an achievement. Jizzy needs her head testing, she seems to fully believe every bit of bull shit she's been fed since meeting that dick.

It was said on the previous thread but i forgot ... will check .. coldingley prison
---

Bear reflect ... doubtful. There are some offenders who genuinely feel remorse and do turn their lives around .. Bear was on TikTok telling everyone he was God only a few weeks ago ...
---
Hi Jizz breath 👋

The 3 dogs have been uploaded now .. doubt they miss Stevo .. he blasted the poor things with a water jet last Summer ☹

View attachment 2004808
OMGGGGGG Coldinley prison is down the road from me

CustardJunkie

VIP Member
Has anyone seen the video his sister posted on her Instagram? Can't share it but what a bunch of idiots! Surely if he had proof a jury member lied he would have shared ages ago

She just deleted it but lucky for her I screen recorded it. Won't let me upload on here as file too long. He basically tells the journalists some fancy law lingo and says jury member is lying
I use https://www.freeconvert.com/video-compressor to compress vids. Sometimes you have to keep compressing the new files to get it even smaller. Hope that makes sense .. compress save use that file .. repeat .. Hayley is a nutjob :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

TikToc

VIP Member
I do wonder if the girl who was only 15 at the time will maybe come forward now and report him to the police. I believe she dropped the charges at the time, no doubt felt threatened by him.
Surely if she was underage the charges couldn't be dropped. She was underage

CustardJunkie

VIP Member
A friend of mine had an ex partner in prison and he rang her all day every day. Checking what she was doing, where she was, who she had seen or spoken to. She split up with him because of it.
Can imagine that Chinny will either be exactly the same or just not call her at all.
I think will be the opposite here .. his wannabe famous fangirl has already bombarded him with emails and moonpig cards :LOL:

• Sick
  • Haha

Mintymoo

Chatty Member
where’s that from? What a tosser putting MBE on his profile anyway, MBEs are earned and awarded.

What do we know about Jaz’s newest ‘company’ started just over a year ago.

“motion-picture-projection-activities”
That was another one of Stevo’s exploits that he put in her name.
If memory serves me right it was the ‘Pink Panther’ exploits 🥴👀🥴

stunrw

VIP Member
Depends if it meets the threshold test for the CPS. Believe it or not it’s quite a high bar

And non-victim supported prosecutions make the job even more difficult

TatRat

Chatty Member
Well that’s creepy! So basically she was supporting G at the start. I don’t know what happened earlier in Jizzs life but she really got messed up somewhere along the line!
see this intrigues me. Poole is a lovely town