Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChiRie

VIP Member
He orders phone credit on a Sunday. It goes onto his account on Friday. Then survives for a week with that.

There is a weekly spending limit for each level of the IEP scheme. And its not a lot. Despite what you read in the Daily Heil etc

Edit: £19.80 per week
Oh right. I didn't know they had a limit. So how can she say they talk daily then. Do they really have phones in the cell there? £19.80 a week on calls seems plenty to me. Too generous imo.

Reactions: 3

TatRat

Chatty Member
I hadn’t realised Danny was anything to do with euphorium. I used to live round there and they were always rammed

Madge2022

VIP Member
Ah it musnt be as it just doesn't allow me to continue after the link.

Anyways the girl seems to think she got the selfie to sell her story. No idea what story she is going to be able to sell 🤣
I updated my post as found out how to do it.

I found her by searching Stephen Bear selfie 🤣

• Haha
Jizz seems to have a really short memory. It wasn’t long ago that his love for her was so great he filmed her passed out in the back of a cab covered in her own vomit.

Now if that isn’t degrading I don’t know what is.

There was no filter, peace sign, tounge out, side eye in that pic was there Jizz?
Oh I missed that, where is that photo?

Reactions: 2

VC10

VIP Member
Can't believe they have phones in their cells. I think prison is too cushy these days. TV's in cells, phones, able to buy treats.
No there's no telephones allowed in . You can be arrested as a visitor, carrying a phone past the check-in .
There are card-phone pay-phones on the common landing/ area, prisoners earn phonecards to use them

CustardJunkie

VIP Member
Yeah it would fit in with her wanting to get famous, posting to ex-Towie and reality stars. Her slagging off girls hanging round him for clout, thats the big u-turn.
can’t wait for the truth to come out, when is G’s doc on 🤣
I believe everything G has said .. I saw the CCTV he put on IG to gain money and she was oblivious of the filming .. he is guilty no other side to it.

martineznoze

Wonder why Hayley removed her post so quickly? If she is so so sure he is a victim and has been wronged?

She has some responsibility too, what advice has she given to him as his sister? We see that Jiz has actively encouraged Bear to be vile.

Bear could well have walked away with Community Service had he taken the trial seriously and admitted to his crime. Showed remorse, insight and sympathy instead of disregard, contempt and smugness.

Instead Bear has 21 months in prison. Does Hayley have any regrets?

Danny has not had contact with Bear for quite some time though in the past he was a strong advocate for Bear and his horrid antics. Rob was usually in the background, he must be quite devastated now. What about Bear’s mum and dad? His mum lied in court she has to live with that. His dad will be upset for sure.
What did his mum lie about I think I missed that ?

Lunagooner

VIP Member
Has anyone seen the video his sister posted on her Instagram? Can't share it but what a bunch of idiots! Surely if he had proof a jury member lied he would have shared ages ago

She just deleted it but lucky for her I screen recorded it. Won't let me upload on here as file too long. He basically tells the journalists some fancy law lingo and says jury member is lying
You could compress it online i used this recently :)